Bharatbook.com announces a report on “Indonesia Kitchen Appliances Market By Product, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021”. Growing government initiatives for replacement of kerosene based stoves with gas stoves is projected to drive sales of gas stoves in the country through 2021.
Indonesia is one of the fastest growing markets for Kitchen Appliances in Asia-Pacific. With improving living standards, expanding middle class population and growing number of nuclear families, demand for kitchen appliances in Indonesia has been witnessing an upsurge. Expanding retail formats such as supermarkets, convenience stores and hypermarkets across the country, rising per capita disposable income and increasing working population are few other factors boosting demand for kitchen appliances in Indonesia. In 2015, kitchen appliances market was dominated by large kitchen appliances such as gas stoves, ovens (built in), hoods, hobs (induction cook tops), etc.
“Indonesia Kitchen Appliances Market By Product Segment, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021”, kitchen appliances market in Indonesia is projected to register a CAGR of over 16% during 2016-2021. Demand for kitchen appliances in Indonesia is predominantly concentrated in Java and Sumatra regions of the country and these regions are expected to continue their dominance during the forecast period as well. In 2015, gas stoves dominated Indonesia large kitchen appliances market, and the trend expected to continue during the forecast period. Growing government initiatives for replacement of kerosene based stoves with gas stoves is projected to drive sales of gas stoves in the country through 2021. On the other hand, electric cookers dominated small kitchen appliances market in the country, followed by electric kettles and coffee & tea makers. “Indonesia Kitchen Appliances Market By Product Segment, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021” discusses the following aspects of the kitchen appliances market in Indonesia:
• Indonesia Kitchen Appliance Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Product Type - Large Kitchen Appliances (Gas Stoves, Ovens (Built in), Hoods, Dishwashers, Hobs (Induction Cooktops) and Microwave Ovens) and Small Kitchen Appliances (Electric Cookers, Electric Kettles, Coffee and Tea Makers and Others)
• Policy and Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of Indonesia kitchen appliances market
• To identify the customer preference towards kitchen appliances
• To help industry consultants, kitchen appliance manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with kitchen appliance manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
For more information kindly visit: Indonesia Kitchen Appliances Market
Related Reports: Consumer Electronics Market Research
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bharatbook.com