Bharatbook announces a report on “Global Movies & Entertainment Industry”. Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The G8 Movies & Entertainment industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 movies & entertainment market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 movies & entertainment market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key movies & entertainment market playersâ€™ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 movies & entertainment market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 Movies & Entertainment market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 movies & entertainment market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 movies & entertainment market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 movies & entertainment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 movies & entertainment market?
- These Countries contributed $49,051.9 million in 2015 to the global movies & entertainment industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.1% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $47,347.9 million in 2020, with a CAGR of -0.7% over the 2015-20 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the movies & entertainment industry, with market revenues of $26,359.1 million in 2015. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $5,527.6 and $5,101.4 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the movies & entertainment industry in the G8 nations with a value of $25,935.1 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $5,181.2 and $4,782.1 million, respectively.
Related Reports: Media Market Research Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bharatbook.com