Global Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global government spending market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market playersâ€™ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global government spending market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global government spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global government spending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Global government spending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's government spending market?
The government spending sector is the total amount of public sector expenditure at any sort of level, including central government, local government etc. It is split into the following segments: defense, education, social protection, healthcare, and other. The defense segment includes all military and civil defense spending, foreign military aid, research and development, and other defense related expenditure. The education segment includes all spending on pre-primary, primary, secondary, and tertiary education, as well as education not definable by level, subsidiary services, research and development, and other education related expenditure. The social protection segment includes all spending on sickness and disability, old age, survivors, family and children, unemployment, housing, social exclusion, research and development, and other social protection expenditure. The health segment includes all spending on medical products, appliances, and equipment, as well as outpatient, hospital, and public health services, research and development, and other health expenditure. The other segment includes spending on general public services, public order and safety, economic affairs, environmental protection, housing and community amenities, and recreation, culture and religion, and other government expenditure. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global government spending sector is expected to generate total revenues of $29,398.8bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% between 2012 and 2016.
The social protection segment is expected to be the sector's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $8,680.3bn, equivalent to 29.5% of the sector's overall value.
Global government expenditure continued its steady growth in 2015, and is expected to accelerate slightly over the forecast period.
Related Reports: Business Market Research Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel:+91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau