The Global Operating Room Equipment Market should reach $25 billion by 2021 from $15.4 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.1%, from 2016 to 2021.
The Operating Room Equipment Market in North America is expected to grow from $6.3 billion in 2016 to $9.6 billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 8.8% for the period 2016-2021.
The Asian operating room equipment market is expected to grow from $2.6 billion in 2016 to $5.2 billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 14.8% for the period 2016-2021
Request a free sample copy of Operating Room Equipment Market Report @
Study and Objective
Objectives of this study report include the following:
- Identifying key market structure and segments of the operating room (OR) market and assessment of the factors that impact the OR market growth.
- Identifying and study the market trends, influencers, drivers, restraints and opportunities for each of the markets and estimating the market revenues (2015 to 2021) for the same.
- To assess various strategies adopted by the market to enhance their market positions in terms of product launch, mergers and acquisitions, and joint ventures.
- The report provides study for each of the market segments based on the devices (basic and digital), application areas and region.
- To study challenges that needs to be addressed in the OR market in order to achieve fiscal success.
- Identify key companies, product portfolios, strategies and recent developments.
- To present key conclusions from a study conducted through intensive primary and secondary research.
Operating rooms (OR) are one of the most critical areas of a hospital. Significant amounts of money are spent across diagnostic and monitoring technologies, where operating rooms continue to have a very low degree of technological savvy. The crucial components of an OR a decade ago were surgical lights, simple operating tables and critical surgical devices. However, there has been a significant transition with respect to technology adoption in modern hospitals. Increasing demand for operational efficiency, need for precision and technology innovation has led to adoption of automated and sophisticated technologies within operating rooms. Surgical robotics, high-resolution displays, advanced operating tables and well-integrated network infrastructure now define modern hybrid operating rooms. Increasing need for same-day surgical care to address emergencies more effectively than before has led to the emergence of ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs). In turn, there is a need for smart operating room components that can enable surgeons to perform surgical procedures effectively and rapidly. The biggest challenge for current market participants is dealing with product differentiation, as OR room devices provide much less scope for the same. Additionally, innovations and adoptions are happening at a quicker pace than before. A simple data management tool when integrated well with the existing infrastructure provides extremely useful and intelligent data. These factors are compelling market participants to focus on innovations. The report attempts to capture such recent developments and innovations, technical issues and deployments at high-end hospitals and value derived through such deployments.
Scope of the Report
The report will throw light on conventional versus modern operating rooms and the role of high-end tech devices used in the OR. The report covers conventional or basic OR tools such as lights and operating tables but also includes high-definition (HD) displays, surgical microscopes, and picture archiving and communication systems (PACS). It will also discuss the areas of application such as in hospitals, surgical centers, ASCs and clinical centers. The report discusses in detail key issues influencing the growth of each market segment, key players, geographic trends and estimations.
Although the report intends to include all the components in the OR, it excludes surgical devices, ventilators and other emergency respiratory support devices at the micro level. The discussion of surgical devices in the market overview intends to cover the transition phase from the conventional to the modern OR. This report aims to discuss the value of the modern OR and the importance of integrated systems, data management and communication tools. Therefore, the report excludes surgery-specific tools and consumables used in the OR such as anesthesia drugs, surgical clothing and oxygen.
The intended audience for this report includes the following:
- OR device manufacturers and potential entrants.
- Key software companies involved in delivering storage, study and communication platforms for systems used in OR.
- Service providers.
- Systems integrators.
- Dealers, distributors and service providers of OR equipment and systems.
- Research institutes, associations and academicians.
Sources of Information and Methodology
A top-down approach was used to estimate the market size of the OR market and applications. The research methodology used to calculate market size also includes the following details.
- Market revenues of the key players were determined through primary and secondary research, including a study of the annual reports of top market players, and interviews with key opinion leaders, such as chief executive officers (CEOs) and directors.
- Secondary research included general search by keywords through paid sources, such as Factiva and One Source, and other publicly available websites and company websites.
- The penetration percentage and forecast of micromarkets were established through primary and secondary sources and were validated through primary sources.
- The forecast takes into account market trends such as pricing and volume study.
In this report, the geographic regions considered for market study include, and only include:
- United States
Browse Our Full Report with Table of Contents: https://www.bharatbook.com/business-market-research-reports-644371/operating-room-equipment-global.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at: