India HVAC market is expected to cross $7 Billion by 2022. Growing infrastructure-based developments, technological advancements and increasing tourism are expected to positively influence India HVAC market over the next five years. Moreover, extreme climatic conditions, rising disposable income, growing construction activities in both commercial and residential sectors coupled with various government initiatives aimed at improving energy efficiency are some of the other major factors expected to boost India HVAC market during the forecast period.
“India HVAC Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, some of the major players operating in India HVAC market are Voltas Limited, Daikin Air Conditioning India Pvt. Ltd., LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd., Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning India Limited, Honeywell Automation India LTD., Thermax Limited, Blue Star Ltd., Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Carrier Air conditioning & Refrigeration Limited, ETA Engineering Pvt. Ltd, Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd., etc.
Please continue to read the complete report at:
“India HVAC Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of the India HVAC market:
- India HVAC Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of HVAC market in India
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, HVAC system manufacturers and align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with HVAC system manufacturers and suppliers in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Browse our related reports on above topic:HVAC Market Reports
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Follow us :Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Google Plus