The global molecular diagnostics market was estimated to be around $5.7 billion as of 2016. The global molecular diagnostics made up around 10% of the overall in-vitro diagnostics market in 2016. The molecular diagnostics market was the fourth largest market in the global in-vitro diagnostics market in 2016.
Global Molecular Diagnostics Market Briefing 2017 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global molecular diagnostics market.
Reasons to Purchase :
- Get up to date information available on the molecular diagnostics market globally.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
Request a sample copy of Molecular Diagnostics Market Report @
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-3 working days of order.
The Molecular Diagnostics Market Global Briefing Report from The Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The molecular diagnostics market is one of the segments in the in-vitro diagnostics market, within the medical equipment market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the molecular diagnostics market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the molecular diagnostics market and suggests approaches.
Markets Covered: Polymerase Chain Reaction, Microarrays, Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology, Hybridization, Dna Sequencing And Other Technologies.
Companies Mentioned: Roche Diagnostics, Abbott Diagnostics, Hologic, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and study throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Related Reports :
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market Global Briefing 2017
- Immunochemistry Market Global Briefing 2017
- Clinical Chemistry Diagnostics Devices Market Global Briefing 2017
- Microbiology Market Global Briefing 2017
- Hemostasis Market Global Briefing 2017
- Hematology Market Global Briefing 2017
- Immunohematology Market Global Briefing 2017
To read the complete report, click the link below :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.