Global Nanoelectromechanical Systems Market is expected to grow from $11.3 million in 2016 to $55.4 million by 2021
The global Nanoelectromechanical Systems(NEMS) market was valued at $9.7 million in 2015. This market is expected to grow from $11.3 million in 2016 to $55.4 million by 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 37.4% for the period of 2016-2021.
- An overview of the global nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS) market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Information on major applications for NEMS, including the semiconductor industry, automotives, industrial processes and controls, the medical sector, and communications
- In-depth market analysis, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- A breakdown of the NEMS market by product type, technology, application, material, components, and region
- A look at government regulations and the industry structure
- Patent analysis
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Request a sample copy ofNanoelectromechanical Systems Market Report@ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/644160
Study Goals and Objectives
This report is an impact analysis of the nanoeletromechanical systems industry. The information includes factors currently driving and restraining market growth, as well as factors impacting the industry’s future. The report’s goals and objectives are:
- To understand opportunities in the nanoeletromechanical systems market across major regions.
- To provide an analysis of the various applications in the nanoeletromechanical systems market and market dynamics of each application.
- To identify segments with high growth potential, as well as to understand future applications of given segments.
- To highlight key trends related to the product types, applications, materials and regions, including analysis across various countries, that shape and influence the nanoeletromechanical systems market.
- To review region-specific developments within the industry.
- To understand the major stakeholders in the market and competitive landscapes for the market leaders.
- To provide an analysis of growth strategies by key players in the nanoeletromechanical systems market and an analysis of patent positions where relevant.
Reasons for Doing This Study
Nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS) are in the nascent stage, but this technology is expected to see increased demand in the coming years. Ongoing research and continuous advancements are being made in the field of nanoeletromechanical systems, and companies are trying to reduce the size from micro to nano.
This report’s goal is to examine the ongoing research on NEMS and its scope across different application sectors. Its commercialization is currently low, but it is expected to see significant increases in demand in the next 5 to 6 years.
BCC Research’s investigation of the global NEMS market revealed that NEMS is expected to see major demand increases from numerous industries, including:
- Monitoring and detection.
- Industrial process and control.
- Military and defense.
- End-user companies.
- Raw material providers.
- Players involved in testing phases.
- Investors (e.g., private equity, venture capital).
Scope of Report
Nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS) comprise an advanced class of devices that integrates electrical and mechanical functionalities on the nanoscopic scale. NEMS are considered as a disruptive technological advancement that extends miniaturization of devices to the next level, beyond microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). The current market for NEMS devices is in its infancy, and thus extensive research and development (R&D) in the field of nanotechnology and nanomaterials are still in progress. This market, however, is expected to see robust growth during the forecast period, which is attributed to its advantages, including high resonating frequency, low energy consumption, size reduction, multiple frequencies on a single chip and cost reduction by integrated circuit (IC) integration offered by NEMS devices. NEMS is expected to emerge as an enabling technology that merges life sciences with engineering, which is further expected to open up new opportunities in the coming years.
The NEMS market is expected to experience double-digit growth rate during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. The major factor driving the growth of the NEMS market is increasing demand for miniaturization of electronic components from end-user industries, such as medical and consumer electronics. Increasing investment by government bodies and private organizations for research and development in the field of nanotechnology is also boosting market growth. The NEMS market is expected to see significant growth due to the technological advancements of nanocomponents and nanomaterials during the forecast period. The rising demand for high-precision microscopes is accelerating the overall NEMS market.
A lack of standardized process and mass manufacturing techniques is leading to difficulties in manufacturing NEMS, which poses as a major restraint in the growth of the global NEMS market. Substantially high prices of nanoscale components used for manufacturing NEMS will also hinder market growth during the forecast period. Nevertheless, surges in NEMS applications in end-user industries such as consumer electronics and medical are expected to create new opportunities in the global NEMS market.
The global NEMS market is segmented into nanorelays and switches, nanotweezers, nanoactuators, nanosensors, nanoresonators, gyroscopes, nanoaccelerometers, nanorobots and others. The market can then be further categorized based on fabrication technology into top-down approach and bottom-up approaches.
Major NEMS applications can be found in the semiconductor, automotive, monitoring and detection, industrial process and control, communication, medical, and military and defense industries. In terms of materials, the NEMS market is segmented into graphene-based NEMS, silicon-based NEMS, silicon carbide-based NEMS, indium arsenide-based NEMS, gold- and platinum-based NEMS and gallium arsenide-based NEMS.
The various sources used to recognize and collect useful information required for extensive commercial and technical study of the NEMS market included:
Selected experts from related industries.
- Research papers.
- White papers.
- Databases, including OneSource, Factiva, Bloomberg, SEC filings and Reuters.
- Stock exchanges, including TMX, NASDAQ, ASX and LSE.
To read the complete report, click the link: https://www.bharatbook.com/consumer-electronics-market-research-reports-644160/applications-global-nanoelectromechanical-systems-nems.html
The study was performed by conducting in-depth interviews with numerous key industry participants and global industry leaders. Comprehensive data triangulation methodology was performed, wherein a simultaneous top-down and bottom-up approach was followed to estimate the accurate market figures. The primary research represented the bulk of the research efforts, supplemented by extensive secondary research. The researchers reviewed key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases and relevant documents for competitive analysis and market understanding. Secondary research also included an extensive search of recent trade journals, technical writing, internet sources and statistical data from government websites, trade associations and agencies. This has proven to be the most reliable, effective and successful approach for obtaining precise market data, capturing industry participants’ insights and recognizing business opportunities.
Regions considered for market analysis only include:
- North America:
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on :Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google Plus