"Global Health and Wellness Tourism", provide a thorough insight into global health and wellness inbound tourism industry. The report shades light into the different key source market of global tourists and summarizes the key reasons why they travel to these destinations. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, leading and emerging destination markets and key market trends and challenges in global medical and spa tourism market.
Tourism is benefiting from growing consumer interest in health and wellness, with a growing number of medical and spa destinations appearing across the globe. While medical tourism is driven largely by greater affordability of higher quality services and the reducing costs of travel, spa tourism is supported by a more pervasive trend of experiential consumption and permissible indulgences (the idea that it is 'okay' to spend money on wellness), a need for an antidote to the stresses of modern life, and increased exposure to such concepts as they gain ground globally.
Request a sample copy of Health and Wellness Tourism Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/951842
- The global medical tourism industry is expanding as many countries, especially emerging economies, promote it. Furthermore, low transportation costs due to the growing presence of low cost carriers and availability of lots of useful information related to medical tourism are driving its growth
- Rising disposable income in emerging economies continues to be the main driver of spa tourism, supported by hectic lifestyles and work pressures, which drive the need to de-stress. The market is set to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2017-2021, with total inbound spending reaching US$310.5 million by 2021.
Reasons to buy
- Predict how the global health and wellness tourism market is expected to grow using historic and forecast market data related to medical and spa inbound tourism
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends, growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
To read the complete report, click the link:https://www.bharatbook.com/travel-tourism-market-research-reports-951842/global-health-wellness-tourism.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on :Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus