Market Reports on Saudi Arabia Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “India Wireless Telecommunication Services” under Technologycategory. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
Wireless Telecommunication Services in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the India wireless telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Please continue to read the complete report:
- The wireless telecommunications services market is defined here as including cellular (mobile) phones, pagers, and any other wireless or cellular telecommunication service. Revenues are based on payments to operators of all of these services for subscriptions and usage. Market volumes represent total numbers of subscribers. Market shares in this report are in terms of subscriber volumes. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2016 average annual exchange rates.
- The Indian wireless telecommunication services market had total revenues of $32.7 bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 6.9% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 1,127.4 millionsubscribers in 2016.
- A fierce price competition environment has outpaced the emerging penetration of mobile internet, shaping the value of the market in recent years. In detail, mobile data traffic was increased by 122% in 2015 compared to 2011 and 29% from 2015 to 2016 but revenues did not manage to grow at that pace as tariff drops in the form of increasing data allowances were evident amid supply competition.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the wireless telecommunication services market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the wireless telecommunication services market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India wireless telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the India wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the India wireless telecommunication services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India wireless telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up India's wireless telecommunication services market?
Browse our related reports on above topic:Telecommunication Market Reports
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Follow us :Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Google Plus
**Disclaimer:The news, reports, views and opinions expressed by the Crowdfunding Platforms that are advertised at crweworld.com are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of CRWE World. Crown Equity Holdings Inc. has received $2,000.00 (two thousand dollars) in cash for 30 days of advertisement services for ChoiceTrade Holdings from Wallstreet Equities Ltd.