4G LTE: Current State, Spectrum Holding and Market Scenario in Asia-Pacific– September 2017 edition report provides an overview of the Global Fixed Telephony, Fixed Broadband, Mobile Telephony and Mobile Broadband subscription trends. Summarized version of the global LTE deployment trends has also been discussed in the report. It also provides a snapshot overview of the frequency holding by Telcos, leading vendors operating and select recent initiaves and developments by Government and Regulatory bodies, Service providers and Key technology vendors in select countries of the Asia-Pacific region.
Request A Sample copy of4G LTE : Current State, Spectrum Holding and Market@
Salient Features of the Report and Key Finding included:
• The report provides a summarized version of spectrum holdings of leading telcos across various frequency bands-including the details like bandwidth holding and corresponding uplink/downlink frequency details.
• Information regarding the frequency bands and Service type offered on each of these spectrum bands has also been provided in tabular format.
• Major telcos operating, leading vendors operating and tower infrastructure providers operating in these countries has also been included in pictorial format.
• The report enables the readers to understand the market scenario and understand the competitive landscape wrt to major telcos, vendors and tower infrastructure providers in specific countries.
• The global mobile subscription continues to witness significant growth over the past decade (2206-2016). A major reason for the growth globally in the recent 5-7 years, is owing to the growth in developing countries, primarily India and China, which accounts for nearly 30% of the global mobile subscriptions and more than 50% of the mobile subscriptions in developing countries.
• By the end of year 2018, China is estimated to have the highest number of 4G subscriptions followed by India. During the year 2016, 22 new LTE networks became active in the region, thereby increasing the total number of live LTE networks in the region to 106 by March 2017. The region also has ~36 live LTE-A networks across 18 countries. VoLTE services are also live on 34 networks in 15 countries. The region is also expected to witness the deployment of 71 4G LTE networks during the next 2 years.
• Despite Australia, South Korea and Japan dominating the other countries in the region in terms of 4G penetration, the region will further witness increased 4G penetration driven by the exponential growth across the countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Myanmar, India etc.
• 4G LTE development initiatives snapshots of leading Service Providers and details pertaining to Vendors & Tower Infrastructure Providers of more than 35 countries in the Asia-Pacific region has been included in the report. 4G LTE snapshots details of countries mentioned in the report includes Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Laos, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Uzbekistan, Macau, Kazakhstan, India, Fiji, Guam, Maldives, Tokelau, French Polynesia etc.
Please continue to read the complete report at :https://www.bharatbook.com/telecommunications-market-research-reports-933392/4g-lte-current-state-spectrum-holding-scenario-asia-pacific.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider formarket research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on :Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google Plus