The mounting level of e-waste generated currently by the global population is estimated to fortify the growth of the electronic waste recycling market 2020. The SEM industry reports are produced by Market Research Future, which highlights market options for expansion. A 13.03% CAGR is estimated to shape the market worth to USD 39,498.81 Million by 2024.
The government aid in reducing e-waste and institution of strong policies to reduce e-waste is anticipated to benefit the expansion of the e-waste recycling market size. Also, increasing investment by private investors is likely to further bolster the electronic waste recycling market in the forecast period.
Electronic Waste Recycling Market@ Electronic Waste Recycling Market Size 2021, Share, Business Opportunities, COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Industry Profit Growth & Demand by Top Vendors: Tetronics International Limited, GEEP Inc.
The state of the market is exceptionally indecisive due to the effect of the macro factors operating in the global economy. The road to the resurgence of the market is estimated to be lengthy and arduous due to the degree of a setback it has suffered. The prospects for growth in the market have to be carefully sought out and examined to ensure that they will ensure the favorable development of the market in the coming period. The competitors present in the market are recalibrating their market share to open up new areas of development in the market. The stress on enhancing the production potential and upgradation of the workforce are the top priorities to reinvigorate the development potential of the market in the coming period. The establishment of robust distribution channels is estimated to define the development of the market in the future.
The renowned companies in the electronic waste recycling market are Tetronics International Limited (Wiltshire), GEEP Inc (Canada), Boliden AB (Sweden), Enviro Hub Holdings Ltd (Singapore), Stena Technoworld AB (Sweden), Electronic Recyclers International Inc. (U.S.), Umicore S.A (Belgium), Sims Metal Management Limited (U.S.), Aurubis AG (Germany), and Attero Recycling Pvt. Ltd (India).
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2553
The segmental insight into the electronic waste recycling market is carried out on the basis of material, source, and region.
- On the basis of sources, the electronic waste recycling market is segmented into industrial electronics and consumer electronics.
- Based on the material, the electronic waste recycling market consists of plastics, glass, metals and chemicals, and others such as plywood, concrete, wood, rubber, and ceramics.
- On the basis of the regions, the electronic waste recycling market is segmented into Africa, Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and South America.
Detailed Regional Analysis
The regional assessment of the electronic waste recycling market includes regions such as Africa, Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and South America. The European region is anticipated to dictate the electronic waste recycle market and preserve its share for the duration of the forecast period. Also, the escalating implementation of electronic waste recycling technology for speech and image recognition and data mining also motivates electronic waste recycling market growth in this region. The regional market in the Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to record the top CAGR of 15.25% in the forecast period. Japan is projected to be a principal country-level market and is projected to record a 12.75% CAGR by 2024.
Get More Information: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/electronic-waste-recycling-market-2553
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Market Introduction
- Research Methodology
- Market Dynamics
- Executive Summary
- Market Factor Analysis
- Electronic Waste Recycling Market, By Segments
- Competitive Analysis
Also Read Related Articles:
- Robotic End-Effector Market’s Profits to Stable in the Rising COVID 19 Impacts, Market Analysis by Rising Opportunities, Demand, Business Trends, Competitor Strategy
- Radar Transmitter Market To Note A Positive 6.4% CAGR Rise By 2023 | Industry analysis by Major Companies: VEGA Grieshaber KG, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Webcam Market Business Trends, COVID – 19 Outbreak, Competitor Strategy, Global Segments, Industry Profit Growth, Landscape and Demand
- Wearable Display Market to Touch USD 3.16 Billion at 20% CAGR by 2023 | Market Analysis by Growth, Demand, Business Trends, COVID – 19 Outbreak
- Warehouse Robotics Market to Touch USD 5 Billion at 10% CAGR by 2023 | Know COVID-19 Analysis | Top Companies (Daifuku Co. Ltd., ABB Ltd., Vanderlande Industries Inc.)
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312