Virtual Retinal Display Market 2021 Highlights Recent Trends, Market Growth, Opportunities till 2026; Avegant Corporation, Google Inc, Occulus VR, etc.
As per Market Research Future (MRFR) the global Virtual Retinal Display market 2021 is expected to grow exponentially over the assessment period, securing a substantial market valuation of USD 23.84 million by 2023, and a healthy 44% CAGR over the review period. The global Virtual Retinal Display market was valued at USD 2.68 Million in 2017, according to the report.
The research report presents an all-inclusive estimation of the market and contains segments such as components and vertical. The report also offers a basic overview of the market size, share and competition segment with an essential introduction to manufacturers, regions, product types and applications.
The study provides a complete outlook on the Virtual Retinal Display Market growth throughout the research study. There are different factors responsible to spur the growth and demand of virtual retinal display market in the long term. A virtual retinal display supports stereoscopic features and possesses the ability to provide separate images/videos to both eyes. Such 3D display technology is expected further to drive its adoption, in particular across gaming applications. Furthermore, virtual retinal displays require less hardware by the traditional display devices; therefore is lighter in weight. This is predictable to motivate its penetration in handheld gaming systems, mobile devices, computers, and laptops.
MRFR identifies the efficient power consumption by virtual retinal displays as a significant motivating factor for the technology to spur for the market. Moreover, the images by VRD are not affected by external lighting conditions creating a clear and sharp view. A virtual retinal display supports stereoscopic features and possesses the ability to provide separate images/videos to both eyes. Such 3D display technology is expected further to drive its adoption, in particular across gaming applications. This is how the virtual retinal display market will respond after the long term impact of the COVID 19 outbreak.
Top Notable Players Profiled in Virtual Retinal Display Market Research Report:
- HTC Corp. (Taiwan)
- Google Inc (US)
- Avegant Corporation (US)
- Magic Leap (US)
- Occulus VR (US)
- Texas Instruments (US)
- Human Interface Technology Laboratory (New Zealand)
- Microvision Inc (US)
- Vuzix Corp (US)
- Innovega Inc. (US)
- Sony Corp. (Japan)
- Brother Industries Ltd. (Japan)
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6968
The global virtual retinal market is segregated based on vertical, component, and region.
- Based on vertical, the global virtual retinal display market is divided into aerospace & defense, automotive, healthcare, consumer electronics, automotive, and others.
- Based on components, the global virtual retinal display market is segregated into the light source, driver and controller electronics, optics, and others.
- Based on the region, the global virtual retinal display market is segregated into Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and the Rest of the World.
Among the entire segment, the healthcare segment is anticipated to have substantial growth opportunities as the healthcare segment has its applications in therapeutics, radiology, and surgery.
Also Avail Free Sample@ http://icrowdnewswire.com/virtual-retinal-display-market-expected-to-reach-at-high-pace-by-2025-know-covid-19-analysis-top-companies-microvision-google-avegant-corporation-occulus-vr
The geographical analysis of the virtual retinal display market is further studied for Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and the rest of the world.
The regional market in North America is anticipated to lead the virtual retinal display technology market during the assessment period owing to the higher adoption of augmented reality and virtual reality in the gaming and entertainment industry in this region. Owing to the occurrence of prominent players such as Google, Microsoft, and Oculus are certainly affecting the market growth in this region.
Considering the large target consumer base, the market for the virtual retinal display technology market in the Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to develop at its highest due to the rising demand for technically high-level products in the gaming & entertainment industry.
If you have any requirements, let know and we will customize the report according to your need.
- Display technology vendors
- Start-up companies in display technology
- Venture capitalists
- Investment houses
- Consulting firms
- End-user industry players
Also Read Related Articles:
- Image Sensor Market to Reach US$ 34.64 Million at 7.02% CAGR by 2025 | Know COVID-19 Analysis..........
- Li-Fi Market Is Set a Rapid Growth Expected to Reach USD 51 Billion with Highest CAGR
- Smart Stadium Market Driven by the Increased Adoption of IoT technology | Know COVID-19 Analysis..........
- Warehouse Robotics Market (COVID-19 Updated) Expected to Reach More Than Moderate CAGR Growth....
- CCTV Camera Market to Witness Rising Uptake to Manage Social Distancing During COVID-19...
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312