As per Market Research Future (MRFR), the global Fingerprint Sensors Market was valued at USD 13.19 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 26.75 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 18.33%during the anticipated period (2016 – 2027).
Due to the rapid adoption by government of a fingerprint based authentication system through portable application, the Fingerprint Sensors Market is increasing with a double digit CAGR. The major growth driver on the market for fingerprint sensors includes the demand for security checks in organisations, the value of physical access control solution, and the smartphone and tablet market among others. Furthermore, the growing market growth of mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and other portable devices involves the use of fingerprint sensors in order to protect data privacy and access protection. Internet-based online and mobile ecommerce options have further enhanced fingerprint sensor demand.
The development of less expensive fingerprint sensors for a wide range of applications presents tremendous market opportunities. There is a rise in the adoption of integrated fingerprint sensors based on two-factor authentication systems or multi-factor authentication systems that can provide high-tech security and access for high-end security applications.
3M Cogent Inc. (U.S.), Dermalog Identification Systems (Germany), Crossmatch (U.S.), Egis Technology Inc.(U.S.), Suprema Inc.(236200 (KOSDAQ))(Korea), Fingerprint Cards AB (FING-B (STO))(Sweden), NEC Corporation (6701 (TYO))(Japan), Silead Inc. (China), Goodix Ltd (603160 (SHA))(China), and Synaptic Inc. (U.S.) are some of the prominent players at the vanguard of competition in the Global Fingerprint Sensor Market and are profiled in MRFR Analysis.
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1046
The Fingerprint Sensor Market can be classified into four key segments for the suitability of the report and enhanced understanding.
- By type, the market is segmented into area & touch sensors and swipe sensors.
- By technology, the market is segmented into capacitive, optical, thermal and others.
- By application, the market is segmented into consumer electronics, government & law enforcement, military, defense & aerospace, travel & immigration, banking & finance, commercial, healthcare, smart homes, and other applications.
- By region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world.
Asia Pacific dominates the global market for fingerprint sensors with the highest market share and thus accounts for unprecedented amounts and is projected to expand by 2022 over its previous growth records. Because of the presence of countries such as China, South Korea and India, the growth of the market for fingerprint sensors in Asia Pacific is driving mainly. The rise of the medium-sized income population in China and India and other large emerging markets in the region helps the consumer spending. Other factors such as the rapid urbanization, large population, rising disposable income and the growing middle class in the APAC region are some of the drivers for the growth of the fingerprint sensor market in APAC's consumer electronics application.
Browse In-depth Market Research Report onFingerprint Sensors: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/fingerprint-sensors-market-1046
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of fingerprint sensors
- Integrated device manufacturers
- Smartphone manufacturers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Subcomponent manufacturers
- Technology providers
- Sensor chip traders and distributors
- Electronic hardware equipment manufacturers
- Research institutes and organizations
Also Read Related Articles:
- Smart Pneumatics Market Growth by Increased Awareness about Benefits to Drive Market | Know COVID-19 Analysis | Top Companies- Ningbo Smart Pneumatic Co. Ltd., Aventics GmbH
- Digital Panel Meter Market takes a Hit as COVID-19 Disrupts Manufacturing, Market Growth with Business Trends, Competitor Strategy
- Silicon Wafers Market to Touch USD 503 Million at 8.5% CAGR by 2022 | Know COVID-19 Analysis | Top Companies- SUMCO Corp., LG Siltron Inc.
- Warehouse Robotics Market (COVID-19 Updated) Expected to Reach More Than Moderate CAGR Growth | Top Vendors: ABB Ltd., Amazon.com., Fanuc Corp
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312