As per Market Research Future (MRFR), states that the world smart wellness market size can value at USD 520.29 billionby 2023. As per MRFR, smart wellness market 2021 can rise at 24.46% CAGR through the assessment forecast period (2017-2023).
Smart wellness comprises a range of digital solutions aimed at well-being of the people. The evolution of technology and hectic lifestyles of customers have beckoned the need for smart wellness solutions aimed at promoting good mental health.
The major drivers of the Smart Wellness Market are adoption of smartphones that contain wellness applications, rising urbanization, commitment to healthy living, and rise in disposable income levels. The emergence of internet of things (IoT), demand for wearables, and use of smart devices for monitoring overall health are likely to influence the market. Subscriptions to free and paid applications for maintenance of the body through fitness regimens and practices can drive the market growth.
Development of wearables due to investments by venture capital firms owing to popularity of healthcare IT is likely to drive market growth. Recently, Muse Wearables, an Indian startup has launched a personal wellness band, Muse Cue, which can detect COVID-19 symptoms in patients at an early stage. The health monitoring of an individual can track the progression of the disease and help doctors as well.
Notable Players in The Global Smart Wellness Market Are:
- Draeger Medical Systems, Inc.
- Apple, Inc.
- GE Healthcare, Inc.
- Fitbit, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Samsung Electronics
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- Philips Healthcare Company
Get Free Sample PDF Brochure@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4484
The global smart wellness market is segmented by component, type, connectivity, and end user.
- Based on the component, the market is segmented into hardware, software, and services. The hardware segment is classified into personal medical devices and wellness products. The personal medical devices segment is further segmented into personal pulse oximeters, diabetes monitor, insulin pump, BP monitor, smart pill dispenser, personal ECG, portable GPS PERS, and others. On the other hand, the wellness products are further segmented into sleep quality monitor, body analyzer, GPS sports watch, and others. The software sub-segment is classified into online subscriptions, smart wellness apps, and others.
- Based on the type, the market is segmented into health information exchange, healthcare IT, and healthcare analytics. The healthcare IT segment is expected to lead in the market at 23.75% CAGR over the forecast period.
- Based on connectivity, the market is segmented into Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and others. The Bluetooth segment is expected to register 24.83% CAGR over the forecast period.
- By end user, the market is segmented into hospital, individual users, and others. Individual users are expected to capture a large portion of the global smart wellness market share at 25.08% CAGR over the forecast period.
The global smart wellness market is studied in Asia Pacific (APAC), North America, Europe, and Rest-of-the-World (RoW). North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the market, whereas APAC is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. The growth of the market in North America is attributed to technological advancements and increased adoption of smart wellness devices across various end users in the region.
The U.S. and Canada markets are dominating the North American region due to rising technological enhancements and growing adoption of smart wellness applications in the region. Moreover, the well-established infrastructure, faster implementation of advanced technologies, and willingness of customers can drive the regional smart wellness market growth.
Browse In-depth Market Research Report on Smart Wellness: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-wellness-market-4484
Major Highlights of TOC Covers:
- Executive Summary
- Key Business Trends
- Regional Trends and Growth
- Product Trends
- End-use Trends
- Definition and Forecast Parameters
- Smart Wellness Market
- Smart Wellness Market Landscape
- Vendor Matrix
- Company Profiles
- Business Overview
- Financial Data
- Product Landscape
- Strategic Outlook
Also Read Related Articles Like..............
- Smart Bathroom Market is Set to Hit USD 10.93 Billion by 2023 | Know COVID-19 Analysis | Top Companies- Roca Sanitario SA, Toto Ltd, Kohler Co.
- Flash Memory Market to Witness Augmenting Demand, Business Trends, COVID – 19 Outbreak, Competitor Strategy, Industry Profit Growth
- Image Sensor Market to Reach US$ 34.64 Million at 7.02% CAGR by 2025 | Know COVID-19 Analysis | Top Companies (Teledyne Technologies, SK Hynix Inc., GalaxyCore Inc.)
- Li-Fi Market Is Set a Rapid Growth Expected to Reach USD 51 Billion with Highest CAGR | Market Report Covers Market Analysis, Size, Trends, Growth, Revenue – Forecast to 2023
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312