Global Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market Outlook for Major Applications/end Users, Consumption, Share and Growth Rate 2030
Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market: Introduction
- A mount catheter attaches the patient’s endotracheal tube to a breathing circuit that delivers extra lengths to the breathing system. It provides both the patient and the respiratory system with mobility and flexibility. It is compatible with all forms of circuits for aeration and ventilator.
- Respiratory circuits are utilized to supply oxygen and anesthetic gases, and to remove carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide can be removed both by wash with adequate fresh gas flow, or by absorbing soda lime. Anesthetic gas exits the anesthesia machine and subsequently, enters the breathing circuit. The purpose of the circuit is to supply oxygen and anesthetic gases to patients and to remove carbon dioxide.
Request Brochure for Report –
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market
- Increased prevalence of diseases such as asthma, bronchial cancer, and chronic coughing are key factors that are likely to drive the market for respiratory circuits during the forecast period. According to the World Health Organization, in 2015, 235 million people suffered from asthma and 383,000 died of asthma. Asthma is a highly common chronic disease in children. Increased prevalence of respiratory diseases such as pulmonary embolism, sleep disorders, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders; increased number of surgeries; and an increase in the geriatric population are also expected to drive the market for respiratory circuit in the near future. However, the complicated operation of breathing devices and unidirectional valves may lead to breathing resistance among patients, which is expected to hinder the market in the near future.
- Increase in number of surgeries performed due to rising cases of chronic diseases is expected to increase the demand for mount catheters. Sensitivity to the product has also increased its demand. Additionally, an increasing number of mid-scale catheter manufacturers are also expected to increase their manufacturing capacities, which in turn is also estimated to drive the market.
- Increased funding from various government agencies and medical device manufacturers for R&D is projected to further boost the catheter market. However, the need for intensive capital for the development of advanced devices is likely to hinder the market.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market –
North America to capture major share of global respiratory circuits and mount catheters market
- North America was a substantial part of the global market for respiratory circuit in 2019, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The influence of North America is primarily due to technological advances, new product launches, rising incidence of respiratory diseases, and increased government policies.
- North America is a leading region of the global mount catheters market attributed to the presence of multinational manufacturers and developed healthcare infrastructure along with a high level of product awareness in the region. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market
Major players operating in the global respiratory circuits and mount catheters market include:
- Medical Sales & Service Pty Ltd
- Armstrong Medical
- Polymed Medical Devices
- J. Dahlhausen & Co. GmbH
- Breas Medical Ltd
- Mainline Medical, Inc
- Altera Corp.
- Ambu A/S
- R. Bard, Inc.
- Beijing Aeonmed Co., Ltd.
- Armstrong Medical Industries, Inc.
- Dickinson and Company Dragerwerk AG & Co.
Buy Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market Report –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453