A Bank Mitra appears like an assistant in promoting bank and banking-related assistance, particularly in unbanked regions of the nation. They help in cities where there are no ATMs and branches of banks. A Bank Mitra is a person appointed by the GPLF and assigned to a bank branch.
Know The Eligibility for Bank Mitra
- The Bank Mitra need to be a lady
- May preferably be a part of SHG
- May preference should be given to a differently-abled person
- If SHG member, should not have held any office bearer post
- If SHG member or differently-abled person is not available, must be a women family member of SHG
- Age must be between 18 to 35 years
- Must be resident from the service area of Branch
- Must have passed minimum 10th class
- Should have the capacity to write in manifest and with good handwriting.
- Should have good conversation and liaison skills.
It will be all endeavors to select a woman. When all efforts are consumed, the choice committee may go in for a Very Exceptional crisis. Financial inclusion means that people and businesses have passage to useful and affordable commercial goods and services that satisfy their needs – sales, mortgages, savings, credit and security – delivered responsibly and sustainably.
Financial inclusion intends to bring in digital financial solutions for the economically impoverished people of the country. It also intends to bring in mobile banking or financial services to reach the poorest people living in extremely isolated areas
The growth of financial inclusion is aimed to produce capital growth which in turn boosts economic growth. Financial inclusion through extension amount can increase expenditure in projects with high added value, thereby increasing economic growth through the country's production.
5 Challenges to Financial Inclusion
- The Requirement to Promote Financial Literacy
- Deficiency of Formal Identification Documents
- Consumer Protection
- The Rural Poor and Gender Inequality
- Improving the Use of the Transaction Account
The Digital Banking description is when business is done through the digital platform, doing away with all the paperwork like cheques, pay-in papers, Order Drafts, and so on. It means the availability of all banking schemes online.
Through Digital Banking, people can now easily make bargains, check their statement balance or even make corrections just with a single click of a button on their smartphone, desktop or any other digital device. No more requiring or watching over paper statements or withdrawal slips, any longer.
Benefits of Digital Payments
- Advanced Security. Taking cash at all times can be a dangerous decision.
- More Comfortable.
- Seamless Transactions.
- Different Options.
- Offers & Discounts.
- Support During Travel.Physical Distancing.
- Track Your Spending.
Why do we need digital banking?
Offering the capability to access, use and transfer money from mobile devices, digital banking apps lets your customers see their account balances, pay bills, transfer money, demand for loans and make purchases on the go. There's no obligation to sit in front of a workstation to make online instalments or come into a branch.