"Oman Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report" provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Oman today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Oman’s total telecom service revenues will increase at a CAGR of 5.7% over 2020-2025, supported by increasing service revenues from the mobile data, fixed voice and fixed broadband segments.Mobile data service revenue will grow at the fastest CAGR of 14.4% over 2020-2025, majorly driven by increasing mobile internet subscriptions, improving mobile data ARPU, and increasing data consumption for videos and web browsing. Similarly, fixed broadband service revenue will grow at a CAGR of 8.4% over 2020-2025, driven by growing FTTH and fixed wireless subscriptions and improving broadband ARPU over the forecast period.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Oman.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Oman will increase at a CAGR of 5.7% over 2020-2025.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 68.3% of the total telecom service revenue in 2025.
- Omantel led the mobile market in 2020, accounting for an estimated 44.9% share of the total mobile subscriptions, followed by Ooredoo Oman with 39.1% share.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Oman’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
-The ResearchForecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Oman’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Oman’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Oman.
Markets Report on Saudi Arabia
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773