Non surgical eye bag removal Singapore is a major problem in everyone’s beauty regime. In spite of the fact that there are a plethora of products on the market that claim to help de-puff and lighten the area under the eyes, they are not always effective.
While drinking more water and using a cold compress can both help to temporarily reduce the appearance of eye bags, the only way to permanently reduce their appearance is to make a few changes to one's way of life. This is especially true if you were born with bags under your eyes and dark circles under your eyes. Aside from that, the following are some other common causes:
- Allergies and intolerance to certain pollutants and medication
- Atopic dermatitis - a type of dermatitis that affects the skin
- Exhaustion and fatigue on a regular basis
- Concerns about the overall pigmentation of the skin
- Exposing oneself to the sun
- the process of ageing and age-related issues
Continue reading to find out how to permanently get rid of your under-eye bags for good. These tips on non surgical eye bag removal Singapore will surely help you:
Make use of tea bags
Tea can be used for more than just drinking. It is possible to use caffeinated tea bags to alleviate the appearance of dark circles and bags under your eyes. Tea contains caffeine, which is a powerful antioxidant that may help to increase blood flow to the skin. Aside from that, it is said to provide protection from ultraviolet rays and may aid in the slowing of the ageing process. It also helps for cellulite treatment Singapore.
In order to accomplish this:
- Steep two tea bags for 3 to 5 minutes, depending on how strong they are.
- Allow the tea bags to chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before using them.
- Remove any excess liquid from the bottle and apply to the area around your eyes.
- Allow for 15–30 minutes of steeping time for the tea bags.
- It is possible to purchase green tea bags in a variety of flavours.
Apply A Cold Compress To The Affected Area For At Least 15 Minutes
Those high-priced creams should be thrown away. It may be as simple as making a cold compress from items you already have in your home to provide relief from dark circles. It is possible that applying cold to the affected area will cause the blood vessels to constrict quickly, providing temporary relief. While you can buy a cold compress at a store, there are several do-it-yourself alternatives that are equally effective. Cold compress is also a very popular cellulite treatment Singapore.Several do-it-yourself alternatives are available, including the following:
- Frozen vegetables in a bag teaspoon of chilled cucumber wet washcloth.
- Wrapping your compress in a soft cloth before applying it will help to prevent your skin from becoming too cold during application. It is only necessary to apply the compress for a few minutes for results to be observed.
Cleanse Your Sinuses with a Neti Pot to Relieve Congestion
According to some, using a neti pot can help to reduce the appearance of under-eye bags and dark circles around the eyes. A neti pot is a container that you fill with saltwater to perform a cleansing ritual (normal saline). You use the spout to irrigate your sinuses, clearing them of mucus and other debris as you go.
In order to accomplish this:
- Fill half of your neti pot with a saltwater solution made by dissolving 1/2 teaspoon salt in 1 cup water and fill the remaining half with water. Bring the water to a boil, then remove it from the heat and allow it to cool to body temperature before use. Warm or lukewarm temperatures are the most comfortable temperatures to be in.
- Lie down over the sink with your head slightly tilted to the side. Insert the spout of the pot into the nostril that is closest to the ceiling.
- As you gently pour the solution into the nostril, take a deep breath through your mouth to relax your muscles. The solution should come out of the nostril on the opposite side of the nasal passage.
- Rep this procedure with your head cocked in the opposite direction as you did the first time.