Skin pigmentation is one of the most common concerns of ladies, especially for those dwelling in subtropical regions. The pigment in the human body is called Melanin, and secretion of this pigment causes dark spots and a dull complexion. However, the pigment helps in protecting the skin from the harmful impacts of UV rays. It is possible to reduce these dark spots by using home remedies. It is preferred over other cosmetic products as it has no side effects and is a budget-friendly treatment. Here are a few home remedies for skin pigmentation as follows.
1. Turmeric paste: -This is the best-known solution for pigmentation, and since ancient times, ladies have been using this remedy. Turmeric contains curcumin that is popular for lessening the secretion of melanin and removes the dark spots. Blending turmeric powder with chickpea powder and adding milk into it can create a suitable whitening paste. Well, before applying the paste, make sure the skin layer is free from hair. Try the new IPL hair removal Singapore to experience painless hair removal. Unripe turmeric can also be consumed empty stomach for skin whitening purposes. It helps in purifying the blood and prevents melanin activities that cause skin darkening.
2. Honey and lemon juice: -Honey has suitable properties that make the skin smooth and retain its glow. Honey has got whiffs of hydrogen peroxide that effectively fight away the dark spots, acne marks, and so on. Besides, lemon has bleaching properties, and it is an antioxidant that peels off the dead cells and brings out a lighter complexion. It is the same reason for honey wax to be so popular among the mass. Search for the best pigmentation treatment in Singaporeto get the best results.
3. Potato juice: -Potato blocks the action of tyrosine hydroxylase, a copper-containing protein, because of the acyl titratable acidity. Tyrosinase is known to be linked to the emergence of several kinds of discoloration, including melanomas. Allow the extract to settle before washing it away with tepid water. Potatoes also help in reducing wrinkles and age marks and are pretty inexpensive. Potato peels can be equally helpful and can be used for the treatment of pigmentation. Potatoes are very famous, and most people get them as a promising pigmentation treatment in Singapore.
4. Tomatoes: -Another popular remedy for skin pigmentation is using tomatoes. Lycopene-rich tomato paste protects skin from both short and long-term sunburn. Tomatoes have slight traces of Vitamin C that acts as a bleaching agent and hence improves skin coloration. However, the direct application of tomato juice can irritate the body and may even result in redness. So, it is always wise to dilute the solution with some other agents to avoid irritation. The IPL hair removal Singaporeis the latest painless hair removal process in town.
5. Yoghurt: -Dairy product especially yogurt has got a few adequate properties that improve skin coloration. It contains lactic acid that beaches the skin cells and removes the discoloration from them. The most preferred remedy is to add two spoons of yogurt to a bowl and add a pinch of turmeric powder to it. Add a tiny amount of chickpea powder to it to make the paste thick. Add honey and lemon juice for refined results. Using this face pack at least twice a week can show effective results. Also, yogurt helps to make the skin silky smooth, and glowing. Milk can also be a substitute for yogurt as they both contain the same properties.
Conclusion: -There are a lot of other treatments like aloe vera, red lentils, green tea solution that helps in curing the dark spots. Home remedies are the best way to eliminate pigmentation above will help to evaluate the reason better.