Cleaning a car requires proper care and use of products like liquid car wax or disinfectant spray.
- Sucking up the dust –Dirt in the car can be very troublesome hence must be cleaned using a dusting cloth or a vacuum machine. The dirt can be dusted away by substantial dusting. In order to clean away fine the finely present dust, a brush pen can be used
- Destining the interior– Cleaning the interior of your car will do away with the odd smell that may be persisting within the car. This approach is going to improve the air quality within the car. A spray can also be used to de-stink a cloth and can be used to wipe away the dirt and grease.
- Clean the leather –The leather seats generally have a foul smell if not cleaned for long; hence they must be cleaned carefully. A wet cloth may be used to rub off stains and normal dust. Then pretreat the leather seating so as to provide a better finish to the seats. Properly cleaned seats do not add to the suffocating and bad smell within the car.
- Deep Clean the Carpet –Carpet used in the car must be cleaned clearly so that dust and other particles must be cleaned. It must be done in stages. It must be first removed from the floor of the car. Post decluttering, a vacuum must be used, which must be cordless. This would facilitate the easy removal of dust. Make use of a crevice tool to vacuum the carpet. Any proper shampoo can be used to effectively deep clean the carpet.Finally, the carpet can be rinsed by using a damp cloth to wipe off excess water.
- Removing the stickers –Various stickers can be removed with the use of a razor blade Different approaches such as spraying and pulling can be made to remove the sticker away. Alcohol dipped in a cotton cloth can be used to rub away stains or peel off from the glass. Ice cubes can be used to cool off the adhesive, followed by subsequent use of adhesive.
- Brushing up the air vents –Air vents have narrow spaces and can be difficult to clean. However, cheap foam paint brushes can help solve this problem. These vents may be cleaned once or twice every month by means of a disinfectant spray cleaner. In order to prevent the smell of mold, turn on the fan of your AC and clean or stain away from the debris. A homemade cleaning solution can also be used as a mixture of vinegar and warm water; lemon can be used as a scent.
- Cleaning nooks and crannies –An electric fabric shaver can remove the piled-up dust which is accumulated on the carpet, furniture, and sheets. A gel cleaning putty can use to peel the dirt off the vents and floor of the car.
- Finishing with Synthetic Wax – Liquid Car Wax or synthetic polymer wax can be used to provide extra shine. The polishing aspect can be given effect twice a year. Wax not just improves the appearance of the car but also protects the car from getting damaged.
Thus it appears that there are multiple ways and processes of cleaning a car with the help of car shine products. The car must be protected from dust, mud, stains, and stickers regularly. These car shine products going to improve the life of the car and also be bringing shine and better looks for the car.