Ancient Grain Market Size and Growth Rate Analysis:
Ancient Grain Market size was reached at USD 457.35 million in 2018 and it is expected to expand at CAGR 35.50% to USD 6.3 Billion by 2024 during the forecast period 2019-2024.
There is no official definition of what ancient grains are, and most whole grains can be considered "old" because they have been around since the dawn of humanity. According to the Whole Grains Council, however, they are loosely defined as grains that have remained mostly unchanged over the last few generations. Therefore, Modern wheat would not fall into this category, but certain varieties such as Einkorn, Farro, Kamut and Spelt would fall into this category.
Ancient Grain Market Drivers and Restraints:
- The consumer's attraction towards superfood drives the growth of the Ancient Grain market.
- The increased aversion to grain and wheat among consumers is expected to favour the pseudo-grain market, such as amaranth and quinoa.
- Growing consumption and production limitations together lead to an increase in prices for pseudo-grains such as quinoa and amaranth.
View Full Report and Table of Content @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/ancient-grain-market
Detailed Segmentation of the Ancient Grain Market:
By Crop Type:
- Gluten Containing Ancient Grains
- Gluten-Free Ancient Grains
- Bakery and Confectionary
- Sports Nutrition
- Infant Formula
- Frozen Food
Request for Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/ancient-grain-market/request-sample
Major Vendors playing key role in Ancient Grain Market:
- Ardent Mills (U.S.)
- Snyder’s-Lance Inc. (U.S.)
- Crunchmaster Inc. (U.S.)
- SK Food International (U.S.)
- Purely Elizabeth Inc. (U.S.).
- Quinoasure Inc. (U.S.)
- Great River Organic Milling Inc. (U.S.)
- Urbane Grain Inc. (U.S.)
- Nature’s Path Foods (Canada)
- GFB Great Foods (India)
The Scope of the report:
This report offers the current product and services market evaluation and the future estimation of the market. It helps us understand the market better through size anticipation and CAGR calculation to estimate the next market. It has a broader segmentation for better understanding of the enterprising of the market at a low level by segregating the market into smaller sectors.
Apart from the syndicated report, our in-house team has expertise and experience in designing custom reports to meet your specific research needs and assist you in making well-informed decisions.
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Market Data Forecast