Senior staff from PHE appeared before the Health Committee to discuss the impact of 2013 reforms to the public health system.
9 June 2016 - The Health Select Committee drew to a close its review of 2013 public health system reforms this week. Watch representatives from Public Health England (PHE) giving evidence on Tuesday 7 June 2016.
In the first session, PHE was represented by:
- Richard Gleave, Deputy Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officer
- Paul Cosford, Director for Health Protection and Medical Director
- John Newton, Chief Knowledge Officer
They spoke about:
- the changes to the public health system
- data sharing
- health protection issues at a local level
Following that, Duncan Selbie, Chief Executive of PHE gave evidence alongside Simon Stevens, Chief Executive of NHS England and Jane Ellison, the Public Health Minister.
Source: Gov.uk (Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.)