Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market Is Expected To Gain Significant Traction Over The Forecast Period
Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market Growth & Trends
The global vital signs monitoring devices market size is expected to reach USD 15.6 billion by 2028, according to the new report of Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period. The growing prevalence of lifestyle-associated chronic conditions and rising demand for advanced monitoring devices in developing countries, such as China, India, Thailand, and Brazil, are some of the major factors driving the market. The availability of monitoring systems at competitive prices and increasing disposable income are expected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
The introduction of advanced, integrated vital signs monitoring solutions and the growing trend of the usage of these devices in home healthcare settings as well as all-time wearable devices for chronic patients are some of the factors expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Blood pressure monitors emerged as the largest product segment in the market in 2020 due to the increasing incidence of hypertension and rising demand for blood pressure monitors designed for personal use. The hospitals' end-use segment dominated the market in 2020 due to the factors such as a large patient pool, financing capability, and requirement of vital signs monitors in bulk.
The demand for vital signs monitoring devices escalated due to the outbreak of COVID as a daily measurement of the vital sign can serve as an early detection system for the infection. These devices can also provide facility-based surveillance for healthcare-associated infections, including infections in healthcare workers and patients, which is one of the vital components of COVID-19 infection prevention and control measures. The use of vital signs monitoring for in-home settings also saw a surge w.r.t maintaining patient and provider safety while also allowing real-time access to vital signs via Cloud Portals.
Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market Report
Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market Report Highlights
- By product, blood pressure monitors held the largest market share in 2020 and are expected to exhibit a lucrative CAGR from 2021 to 2028
- Based on end-use, the hospitals' segment dominated the market in 2020. The segment is expected to maintain its lead throughout the forecast period owing to the high preference for advanced devices
- North America dominated the market in 2020 owing to the availability of major market players and high adoption of advanced technology
- Various manufactures are focusing on new product launches, technological innovations, collaborations, and regional expansion as major strategic initiatives
Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global vital signs monitoring devices market on the basis of product, end-use, and region:
Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Mercury Blood Pressure Monitors
- Aneroid Blood Pressure Monitors
- Digital Blood Pressure Monitors
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors
- Blood Pressure Instrument Accessories
- Pulse Oximeters
- Table-Top/Bedside Pulse Oximeters
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeters
- Hand-Held Pulse Oximeters
- Wrist-Worn Pulse Oximeters
- Pediatric Pulse Oximeters
- Pulse Oximeter Accessories
- Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Mercury Filled Thermometers
- Digital Thermometers
- Infrared Thermometers
- Liquid Crystal Thermometer
- Temperature Monitoring Device Accessories
- Other Vital Sign Monitors
Vital Signs Monitoring Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Physician’s Office
- Home Healthcare
- Ambulatory Centers
- Emergency Care Centers
- Other Healthcare Settings
Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Omron Healthcare
- Contec Medical Systems Co. Ltd.
- A&D Company Ltd.
- Nonin Medical Inc.
- SunTech Medical, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.