Contact Center Software Market Growth & Trends
The global contact center software market size is expected to reach USD 90.6 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 21.1% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing use of social media platforms by customers across the globe is expected to drive the market. Moreover, the growing need to cater to constantly changing customer requirements is further anticipated to fuel market growth over the forecast period.
Contact center software acts as a common platform to gather customer data for analysis. This software can effectively use demographic, behavioral, and location-based customer information to appropriately match the correct agent to the right customer. Moreover, this approach helps businesses in increasing customer satisfaction while delivering improvements in cross-sell and upsell rates.
Numerous businesses across the globe are focusing on adopting contact center software solutions. These solutions are helping businesses in boosting operational efficiency, improving customer service, and offering enhanced reporting features for management. Moreover, the rising demand for improved omnichannel experiences is further expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period.
Contact center software solutions enable employees to access customer information and history in real-time. These solutions help employees to deliver up-to-date and accurate information on products and choices for issue resolution. Contact centers responded to the increase in call volumes amidst the COVID-19 pandemic by adopting Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based virtual agents for customer services.
Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Contact Center Software Market Report
Contact Center Software Market Report Highlights
- Customer collaboration solution is widely used by businesses to streamline communication between customers and each department within the company. Customer collaboration tools simplify two-way interaction convenient, instant, and effective
- The managed services segment is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. These services are used to manage business infrastructure and application platforms. Managed services can help the customer service team to work more reliably and efficiently by quickly identifying faults and isolate the root cause of infrastructure outages
- Cloud contact center solutions effectively handle all outbound and inbound customer communications for a company. Cloud solutions offer an all-inclusive suite of applications and tools which allow businesses to deliver efficient customer service across multiple channels, including SMS, email, voice, and social media
- Large enterprises across the globe are focusing on adopting contact center solutions to efficiently manage their vast database of customers. This, as a result, is expected to propel the demand for these solutions in large enterprises
- Consumer goods and retail businesses are focusing on strengthening their multichannel interactions with employees, customers, ad systems. This, in turn, is expected to propel the adoption of contact center software solutions in the consumer goods and retail industry
- In Asia Pacific, the market is anticipated to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market, owing to a broad customer base and the presence of a substantial number of small and medium enterprises in the region
Contact Center Software Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global contact center software market on the basis of solution, service, deployment, enterprise size, end use, and region:
Contact Center Software Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Call Recording
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Customer Collaboration
- Interactive Voice Responses (IVR)
- Reporting & Analytics
- Workforce Optimization
Contact Center Software Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Integration & Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
- Training & Consulting
- Managed Services
Contact Center Software Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
Contact Center Software Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
Contact Center Software End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- IT & Telecom
- Traveling & Hospitality
Contact Center Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Contact Center Software Market
- 8X8, Inc.
- ALE International
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Aspect Software
- Avaya Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Enghouse Interactive Inc.
- Exotel Techcom Pvt. Ltd.
- Five9, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Corporation
- SAP SE
- Spok, Inc.
- Talkdesk, Inc.
- Twilio Inc.
- Unify Inc.
- VCC Live
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.