Global Photonic Crystals Market - Forecast to 2027,’ is one of the most sought-after market reports involving an in-depth analysis of the global Photonic Crystals market. The report’s authors have offered necessary details on the latest Photonic Crystals market trends and the crucial parameters impacting both short-term and long-term market growth
Our experienced market research team has provided updated information on the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its adverse economic impact in the latter segment of the report. The coronavirus outbreak has led to drastic changes in the currentPhotonic Crystalsbusiness landscape, limiting the growth opportunities for various manufacturers and buyers for the next few years.
For market-leading business solutions, visit the link below:
The GlobalPhotonic Crystals Market is estimated to be valued at USD 99.26 Billion by 2027, as per the latest evaluation by Emergen Research. With the increasing use of photonic crystals due to their superior properties compared to metals, the market is expected to grow substantially. Moreover, the prevalence of small-size displays is also speculated to boost market growth. The surging demand for displays with photonic crystals in LEDs for lower power consumption is estimated to propel the market growth.
The high costs associated with photonic crystal-associated solutions are expected to hinder the growth of the market in the forecast duration.
Key Highlights From The Report
- On 3rd December 2020, Photron, the Japan-based firm, announced the acquisition of Photonic Lattice, a specialist in photonic crystal technology widely implemented in polarization imaging as well as optical telecommunications. Photron, with the takeover, plans to decrease the development time and improve the production quality. The acquisition combines the manufacturing, sales, development, and management capabilities of the two leaders. It will also allow Photron to speed up product development to launch in the global sector in the domains of semiconductor manufacturing and photonics.
- Key participants include Epistar Corp., Corning Inc., Opalux Inc., TDK Corporation, Micron Technology, Inc., Rohm Co., Ltd., Palo Alto Research Center, ICx Photonics, Inc., Luminus Devices Inc., and NKT Photonics Inc., among others.
Emergen Research has divided the Global Photonic Crystals Market into segments based on type, application, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- One-Dimensional Photonic
- Two-Dimensional Photonic
- Three-Dimensional Photonic
- Application Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Discrete & Integrated Optical Components Laser
- LEDs Display
- Image Sensor
- Optical Fiber
- Solar & PV Cell
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America