Heat Pump Water Heater Market 2020 | Covid19 Impact Analysis | Growth, Revenue, Trends and Forecasts 2025
Latest report, The report "Heat Pump Water Heater Market by type (Air Source, Geothermal), Storage (Up to 500 L, 500–1000 L, Above 1000 L), Capacity (Up to 10 kW, above 10 kW), Refrigerant (R410A, R407C, R744), End-User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), Region - Global Forecast to 2026", size is projected to reach USD 2.1 billion by 2026 from an estimated value of USD 1.4 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.8%. Factors driving the growth of the heat pump water heater market include the energy efficient technology along with the usage of non conventional sources of energy to heat the water. In addition, supportive regulations and grants for using renewable sources of energy in different applications are also expected to play a key role in the growth of this market during the forecast period.
By type, the air source segment is the largest contributor in the heat pump water heater market during 2019.
The electric segment is estimated to be the largest- segment of the heat pump water heater market, by type, from 2020 to 2026. Air source heat pump water heater is more energy efficient when compared with other sources of water heating such as water heater or boiler. They are mainly used in Asia Pacific owing to the fact that countries such as China, India, South Korea, and Japan are focusing on limiting their carbon footprint resulting from the use of fossil fuels.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=22529761
By storage tank capacity, up to 500 LT segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
Heat pump water heater falling under this category are compact and hence, are easy to install. They provide ample hot water for almost all small commercial applications and to residential sector. Hence, water heaters with this capacity are suitable for low hot water requirement applications in small commercial establishments and residential sector such as homes and multi family buildings. Small individual heat pump water heater of up to 500 liters capacity are used in the hospitality sector for holiday homes and motels as they ensure interruption-free availability of hot water for bathing, personal laundry, etc. applications.
Market Size Estimation
Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the global heat pump water heater market and its dependent submarkets. These methods were also used extensively to estimate the size of various subsegments in the market. The research methodology used to estimate the market size includes the following:
- The key players in the industry and market have been identified through extensive secondary research, and their market shares in the resective regions have been determined through both primary and secondary research.
- The industry’s supply chain and market size, in terms of value, have been determined through primary and secondary research processes.
- All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified through primary sources.
Asia Pacific: Key market for heat pump water heaterduring the forecast period.
In this report, the heat pump water heater has been analyzed with respect to 4 regions, namely, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America. Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest as well as the fastest growing heat pump water heater, by region, during the forecast period. Countries such as China, Indonesia and Australia are the fastest-growing markets in the Asia Pacific region. Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the heat pump water heater market during the forecast period as owing to the increase in the use of renewable energy and energy efficient products. Several leading players in the heat pump water heater market such as A.O. Smith Corporation, Midea Group, RHEEM Manufacturing, and Mitsubishi Electric have their manufacturing facilities in countries such as China, India, and Malaysia. The region is home to a number of emerging economies such as China, India, Singapore, and Malaysia.
Get Sample Pages of the Report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=22529761
Key Market Players:
The key players in the heat pump water heater marketinclude Midea Group (China), RHEEM Manufacturing Company (US), Daikin (Japan), A.O. Smith Corporation (US), Bosch Industries (Germany), and Ingersoll Rand (US), etc. and other players such as Viessmann Group (Germany), NIBE Energy Systems (Sweden), Valliant Group (Germany), Daikin (Japan), Mitsubishi Electric (Japan), Glen Dimplex (Ireland), Stiebel Eltron (Germany), and more.
- To define, describe, and forecast the global heat pump water heaters market by type, by storage tank capacity, by rated capacity, by refrigerant,, by end user and region
- To provide detailed information on the major factors influencing the growth of the heat pump water heater market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the heat pump water heaters market with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution of each segment to the market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the growth of the heat pump water heaters market with respect to the major regions (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and South America)
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as contracts & agreements, expansions, new product developments, and partnerships in the heat pump water heater market
Browse related reports:
Commercial Water Heaters Market by Type (Electric, Gas, Oil, Heat Pump, Solar, Hybrid & Others), Liter(Below 500, 500-1,000, 1,000-3,000, 3,000-4,000 & more), Rated Capacity (Up to 10kW, 10-50kW, 50-150kW & more),and Region - Global Forecast to 2026
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441