- Mouth fresheners are mainly used for oral hygiene to avoid or reduce odor from the mouth. Several types of mouth fresheners are available in the market in terms of flavor, taste etc. it is also available in sugar free form. Mouth fresheners are available through both online and offline channels.
- Growing demand for mouth fresheners is encouraging market players to introduce different varieties of the product with different flavors such as menthol, mint, fruit, herbs, and spices. Mouth fresheners are more popular among the young and adult population across the globe. Growing awareness about oral hygiene is anticipated to boost the global mouth fresheners market.
Key Drivers of the Global Mouth Fresheners Market
- Increasing awareness about oral care among adults and youth across the globe is the major driver of the global mouth freshener market. Increasing consumption of tobacco products, smoking, and alcohol leads to mouth related problems such as bad odor and stained teeth. These are highly influencing factors impacting the mouth fresheners market. Growing sales of these products is also anticipated to encourage the demand for mouth fresheners in future. Additionally, introduction of advance packaging designs and materials such as flip-top base packaging or sliding door type packaging is anticipated to support the overall market of mouth fresheners.
- Increasing product portfolio and adopting several marketing strategies are anticipated to surge the overall demand for mouth fresheners in the coming years. Manufacturers of mouth fresheners offer sugar free mouth fresheners which is popular among health conscious people and which is expected to uplift the product sales. Additionally, adoption of different strategies such as media advertisement and celebrity endorsement is propelling the market growth.
Request Sample For More Information@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74559
Mouth Fresheners Anticipated to Create Attractive Opportunities in Future
- Developing economies such as Asia Pacific and Africa are the emerging markets for mouth freshener manufacturers. Changing consumption habits and westernization coupled with growing disposable income are creating lucrative opportunities for mouth freshener manufacturers. Increasing number of alcohol consumers and smokers is also expected to support the growing market in these regions.
Government Policies in some Countries Expected to Influence the Overall Mouth Fresheners Market
- Government policies pertaining to some mouth fresheners is anticipated to obstruct the market growth in the coming years. For instance, the Singapore government banned chewing gum unless it is prescribed by doctors. However, product innovation and increasing variants of mouth fresheners is expected to drive the demand in the future.
North America and Europe Anticipated to Dominate the Global Mouth Fresheners Market
- North America dominated the global mouth fresheners market and is anticipated to show significant growth in the coming years. High demand for mouth fresheners and consumption of alcohol and tobacco products are the major drivers in North America.
- Changing lifestyle and increasing disposable income in developing countries across Asia Pacific is expected to boost the market growth in this region. High prevalence of oral problems due to tobacco consumption is the major influencing factor in the Asia Pacific region. China, Japan, and India are some of the leading regional markets for mint, gum, and mouth fresheners in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global mouth fresheners market is highly fragmented. Several small manufacturers account for around 10% – 15% share of the overall mouth fresheners market. Low cost of production is leading to increasing number of small vendors in the mouth fresheners market. A few of the key manufacturers operating in the market are:
- Perfetti Van Melle
- The Hershey Company
- HARIBO GmbH & Co. KG