- Powder processing equipment have gained importance due to widespread use in several industries. Major industries globally require raw material to start production. To start the process of making powders to be used for a variety of purposes, it has to be changed from semi-solid substances, or solid shapes into smaller particles or granular materials. Dry powder comes in the form of manufactured goods such as flour, sugar, coffee, powdered milk, and iron powder. The powder processing equipment molds the hard components into thin substance that can be mixed with water and other adhesives to be used for various purposes such as construction, and manufacturing of metals. In paints, powder processing equipment changes the rigid constituent to well-grounded powder coatings, which can be used for color finishing techniques.
Increased usage in food processing, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and cosmetics driving the demand for powder processing equipment
- The powder equipment industry is progressing at a fast rate due to rapid changes seen in food habits, and highly developed medical systems with medicines which are manufactured in the powdered form, etc. Consumer’s intake powdered products mixed with liquid due to demanding lifestyles. Oil & natural gas, air, and water are used as raw materials in the chemical industry. Extracts such as potassium fluoride, sulfate, iron oxide, and carbonate from oil & natural gas, air, and water are converted into powdered form and used in the chemical industry for industrial purposes. This requires extensive usage of powder processing equipment. Usage in other industries such as automobile, cosmetics, home appliances & electronics, along with the aforementioned industries are driving the demand for powder processing product equipment.
Advanced technology of powder processing equipment during production of goods
- Highly advanced technology is used in powder processing equipment, which is the primary driver when production & distribution of goods takes place at a speedy and rapid rate in the economy. Once the material is crushed to powdered form, it has to be manufactured into a usable format for which various technologies such as calcination and sintering, spray drying, grinding, and dry blending are employed, and applied to powder processing equipment. This protects & preserves the purity, naturalness, and goodness of the ingredients and does not impact the quality of end-use products, as many industries emit nitrogen oxide while processing.
Request Sample For More Information@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=81400
Europe Considered the Largest Market for Powder Processing Equipment Market
- In terms of geography, the global powder processing equipment market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is anticipated to expand at a fast rate during the forecast period due to a growing mining industry. Rising exploration activities in the mining industry, the growing food and beverages industry, rapid developments in the healthcare sector, and increased medical facilities have led to an increase in demand for powder processing equipment in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Europe has strict regulations to be followed in the food & beverage industry. Major players in the powder processing industry have a dominant presence in Europe. Additionally, rising demand for food processing equipment in pharmaceutical products in the U.K., Germany, France etc. are factors projected to surge the sales of powder processing equipment in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rise in industrial hubs coupled with growing FDI, economic development, expansion of manufacturing base, and high investment by global players in major emerging economies such as China, India, Japan, South Korea, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for powder processing equipment in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Powder Processing Equipment Market
Brands operating in the market are facing increased competition. Brands such as Hosokawa Micron Corporation, Huanglong Group Co., Ltd., Syntegon Technology GmbH, and Baker Perkins Limited are expanding their portfolio geographically and focusing on improving the quality of products manufactured.
Read More Press Release@ https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/affordability-and-beneficial-properties-to-serve-as-vital-growth-factors-for-construction-tape-market-during-forecast-period-of-2020-2030-tmr-301221294.html
The companies are competing amongst each other on the basis of product specifications, quality, and price. Some of the key players operating in the global powder processing equipment market include:
- Hosokawa Micron Corporation
- Huanglong Group Co., Ltd
- Syntegon Technology GmbH
- Baker Perkins Limited
- Hänsel Processing GmbH
- Sollich UK Ltd