- IPS display also known as in-plane switching, is a type of monitor display and screen technology. IPS involves arranging and switching the orientation of the molecules of the liquid crystal (LC) layer between the glass substrates.
- IPS display technology was designed to solve the major limitation of twisted nematic (TN) matrix LCDs such as low-quality color reproduction and small viewing angle
- IPS display technology is enabled with improved angle and color technology features to provide an overall better experience for users
- IPS LCD monitors provide a wider color gamut and greater viewing angles that help to achieve better accuracy and superior results, owing to which they are widely used in broadcasting, medical, and professional designing
- IPS has a fast liquid crystal recovery property. Thus, no flash occurs when a user touches the screen
- IPS display systems are used in various applications such as smartphones & tablets, TVs, and PCs
Rise in Demand for IPS Display for Use in Consumer Electronics Industry
- IPS display are largely used in the consumer electronics industry, as it offers better picture quality, high brightness, wide viewing angles, and more reliability as compared to conventional liquid crystal panels
- IPS display are ideal to use in broadcasting stations, medical, and video production studios owing to the aforementioned advantages
- Smartphones and tablets with IPS display are power efficient. Additionally, wider viewing angle and color accuracy make them ideal for playing games and watching movies and videos.
Grab PDF Brochure For More Insights@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77744
- Furthermore, IPS display has a high refresh rate that enables the IPS display to offer a smooth and fast browsing experience for users. Thus, popularity of IPS display for use in smartphones and tablets is increasing due to these advantages, which is anticipated to bolster the growth of the market
- As a result of these factors, demand for IPS display in consumer electronics applications is increasing, which is expected to drive the market during the forecast period
- However, IPS display has a slight light leakage when viewed from a slanted angle as it has difficulty in expressing dark black which reduces image quality. This factor is expected to restrain the growth of the global IPS display market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on IPS Display Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Lead the IPS Display Market
- In terms of region, the global IPS display market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global IPS display market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of IPS display operate in the region
- The IPS display market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.