TEXARKANA, TX - October 27, 2015 - U.S. Attorney John M. Bales announced today the arrest of multiple individuals indicted for drug trafficking violations in the Eastern District of Texas.
Arrests were made on Oct. 27, 2015 as part of Operation Flashback, a two-year joint federal and state investigation into individuals responsible for mid- and high-level trafficking and distribution of methamphetamine through the Eastern District of Texas as well as to Arkansas, Louisiana, and Tennessee. The defendants are alleged to have been responsible for trafficking and distributing more than 1,000 kilograms of methamphetamine through the I-30 corridor, to Northeast Texas, Southwest Arkansas, and beyond. A federal grand jury returned a sealed 43-count indictment on Sep. 16, 2015 charging the following individuals with drug trafficking violations:
- Jeffrey George, Jr., 29, of Texarkana, Texas;
- Joshua Thompson, 35, of Hot Springs, Arkansas;
- Kyle Davis, 29, of Texarkana, Arkansas;
- Demetrice Dornell Mullens, 25, of Texarkana, Texas;
- James Neal Byrd, 25, of Texarkana, Arkansas;
- Shawna Marie Seifert, 34, of Texarkana, Texas;
- Stacy Childs, 25, of Hot Springs, Arkansas;
- Stephanie Martinez, 33, of Hot Springs, Arkansas;
- Pablo Martinez, 39, of Royal, Arkansas;
- Dondrail Parks, 31, of Texarkana, Arkansas;
- Billy Krimmel, 36, of Gould, Arkansas;
- Lloyd Guedel Jones, Jr., 30, of Texarkana, Texas;
- Jay Dee Doolin, 53, of Hooks, Texas;
- Whitney Ann Smith, 52, of Texarkana, Texas;
- Mica Crumpton-Smith, 35, of Texarkana, Arkansas;
- Eliasar Mata, 31, of Dallas, Texas;
- Gary Don Sandlin, 58, of Texarkana, Texas;
- Roddis Faust, 28, of Texarkana, Texas;
- Michael Shane Spencer, 42, of Texarkana, Texas;
- Veronica Zuniga Rodriguez, 32, of Texarkana, Texas;
- April Michaelle Wright, 24, of Texarkana, Texas;
- Charles Randall Porter, 59, of Wake Village, Texas;
- Kenneth Wayne Milner, 42, of Texarkana, Arkansas;
- Jamilu Whiteside, 38, of Nash, Texas;
- Matthew Ray Thompson, 28, of Texarkana, Arkansas;
- Shauna Michelle Erwin, 37, of Wake Village, Texas;
- Sam Rich, 47, of Tyler, Texas;
- Kimberly Denise Unholz, 46, of Texarkana, Texas;
- Jeanna Renea Watson-Patterson, 30, of Nash, Texas;
- Daniel Garrett , 27, of Texarkana, Arkansas; and
- Sheena Geneene McClendon, 30, of Texarkana, Texas.
This case is the result of an extensive two-year joint investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Texas Department of Public Safety Criminal Investigation Division, and Texarkana, Texas, Police Department; with the assistance of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration; U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives; U.S. Marshals Service; Texarkana, Arkansas, Police Department; the Bowie County (Texas) and Miller County (Arkansas) Sheriff’s Offices; the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Arkansas; and the District Attorney’s Offices of Bowie County (Texas) and Miller County (Arkansas). During the course of this operation, agents have successfully arrested approximately 75 individuals and seized approximately six pounds of methamphetamine, large amounts of marijuana, more than $35,000 in U.S. currency, one vehicle, approximately 45 firearms, and more than 10,000 rounds of ammunition.
The investigation has led to additional arrests in the Northern District of Texas (Dallas area), including more than 16 additional defendants and the seizure of more than two kilograms of methamphetamine.
These cases are being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Ryan Locker and Paul Hable.
A grand jury indictment is not evidence of guilt and all defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.
U.S. Attorney’s Office
Eastern District of Texas
This content has been reproduced from its original source.