NACON UNVEILS THE MG-X PRO MADE FORiPHONEÂ®
Lesquin, 2 December 2022â€“ The premium gaming accessories designer NACON is pleased to announce the launch of its new MG-X Pro Made For iPhoneÂ® controller.The officially licensed XboxMG-X Pro Made For iPhoneÂ® cloud-gaming controller is the ideal controller for subscribers to Xbox Game Pass Ultimateâ„¢.
Like the MG-X Pro for Android, which has won critical acclaim since its release in January 2022, the MG-X Pro Made For iPhoneÂ® provides all the classic controls of an Xbox controller for cloud gaming on mobile with Game Pass Ultimateâ„¢ and with any compatible game in the Apple Store. The MG-X Pro Made for iPhoneÂ® is compatible with a wide range of iPhoneÂ® models, from the 6S to the latest, thanks to its adjustable holder and BluetoothÂ® connectivity.
The MG-X Pro Made For iPhoneÂ® connects to your iPhoneÂ® in mere seconds and lets you play all games available in Xbox Game Pass Ultimateâ„¢. The ergonomic handles, asymmetric sticks, bumpers, triggers, action buttons and Xbox buttonsÂ all provide maximum gaming comfort. With this controller, you have everything you need to enjoy your favourite games, whether you are at home or out and about.
Features of the NACON MG-X Pro:
- The Xbox experience wherever you are: Designed for Xbox and Made For iPhoneÂ® â€“ ideal for playing Xbox Game Pass Ultimateâ„¢* games and other compatible games in the Apple Store
- Ergonomic handles: ergonomically designed and a textured surface for optimal comfort
- Fully secure: the adjustable holder holds the smartphone securely and ensures maximum stability
- Wireless connection: easy to pair an iPhoneÂ® with the MG-X Pro Made For iPhoneÂ® via BluetoothÂ®
- 20 hours battery life**: powerful rechargeable battery for long gaming sessions, charges via the included USB-C cable. LED indicator shows the battery level
- Universal compatibility: compatible with all iPhoneÂ® models from the 6S to recent models running iOS 14
* Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not included.
** Battery life will vary according to the game being played.
The MG-X Pro Made For iPhoneÂ® controller is available for a recommended retail price of â‚¬120 from 2 December 2022.
NACON is a company of the BIGBEN Group founded in 2019 to optimize its know-how through strong synergies in the video game market. By bringing together its 16 development studios, the publishing of AA video games, the design and distribution of premium gaming devices, NACON focuses 30 years of expertise at the service of players. This new unified business unit strengthens NACON's position in the market and enables it to innovate by creating new unique competitive advantages. https://corporate.nacongaming.com/
© 2022 GlobeNewswire, Inc. All Rights Reserved.