Nine months 2019
- Net profit/loss for the period amounted to MSEK 26.4 (22.2).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.29 (1.70).
- Net asset value amounted to MSEK 717 (SEK 64.16 per share) at September 30, 2019, compared to MSEK 736 (SEK 61.81 per share) at year-end 2018. The fact that the total net asset value decreased, while the net asset value per share increased is due to the shares repurchases made during the period.
- Net cash amounted to MSEK 194 (SEK 17.40 per share) at September 30, 2019, compared to MSEK 261 (SEK 21.94 per share) at year-end 2018.
- The 2019 Annual General Meeting resolved that a dividend of 2.78 SEK per share to the shareholders for FY 2018.
Third quarter 2019
- Net profit/loss for the quarter amounted to MSEK 11.7 (10.6).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.05 (0.86).
Comments by the CEO
NAXS delivered a steady performance during the third quarter of 2019, with the NAV/share growing by 3% during the quarter and by 7.4% over 12 months, including the dividend paid.
NAXS has a robust balance sheet and the Company continues to asses potential investment opportunities.
|Net profit/loss for the period, KSEK||26 375||22 180||11 679||10 611|
|Private equity fund investments, KSEK||479 362||406 861|
|Private equity fund investments in % of equity||67||55|
|Remaining commitments, KSEK||57 645||86 953|
|Total exposure to private equity fund investments, KSEK||537 007||493 814|
|Other investments, KSEK||43 473||56 784|
|Net cash, KSEK||194 391||261 444|
|Private equity fund investments per share, SEK||42.91||34.15|
|Other investments per share, SEK||3.89||4.77|
|Net cash per share, SEK||17.40||21.94|
|Net asset value per share, SEK||64.16||61.81|
|Share price, SEK||46.90||47.90|
Lennart Svantesson, CEO
Telephone: +46 73 311 00 11
Gösta Lundgren, CFO
Telephone: +46 70 710 47 88
This information is information that NAXS AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 17.45 CET on October 18, 2019.
This press release and further information is available on the Company’s website: www.naxs.se
NAXS AB (publ)
Corp. Reg. No. 556712-2972
Grev Turegatan 10
114 46 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: +46 8 611 33 25, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAXS is a company listed on NASDAQ Stockholm and investing primarily in private equity funds with a Nordic focus. NAXS may also make direct investments or co-investments alongside private equity or other alternative assets funds. In addition, NAXS may, to a limited extent, make other types of investments.
© 2019 GlobeNewswire, Inc. All Rights Reserved.