New capabilities will shorten the lead time for labeling processes and continues the expansion of Kush’sdiversified suite of products and services for the cannabis supply chain
SANTA ANA, Calif., June 28, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kush Bottles, Inc. (OTCQB:KSHB) (“Kush Bottles” or the “Company”), a leading provider of packaging, supplies, vaporizers, hydrocarbon gases, solvents, accessories and branding solutions for the regulated cannabis industry, today announced that it has launched new labeling, printing and in-house application capabilities that will shorten the turnaround time on production, eliminate the need for customers to work with multiple vendors and further reinforce The Companies commitment to being a fully integrated partner for clients.
With the new capabilities, Kush Bottles will now have all its own equipment, tooling and materials necessary to process its customers’ customized packaging needs. The Company also announced that is has hired packaging industry veteran Mike Alejos as Director of Production to oversee the new labeling capabilities.
Since joining Kush Bottles, Mr. Alejos has been implementing new processes around how The Company can efficiently optimize these recent investments into the product delivery timeline. He has extensive experience in the custom cannabis packaging solutions space from his most recent role as Owner/Operator of The Label Plugs, which supplied over 250 cannabis businesses with their customized packaging needs.
“The addition of these advanced labeling capabilities speaks directly to the true ‘one-stop-shop’ nature of Kush Bottles,” said Nick Kovacevich, Kush Bottles’ Chief Executive Officer. “As we continue to diversify our offerings, we are adding value and economies of scale for our customer base. For example, we can now take what used to be a two-three-week turnaround time and reduce that by up to two-thirds. The more nimble we can be and the more we can take on for our customers, the quicker they can get their products to market.”
The new labeling capabilities and technology will eliminate application labor on some of Kush Bottles’ most popular SKUs, including a variety of pop-tops and glass jars, without sacrificing the quality of the print. Additionally, the increasing tools and equipment will allow the Company to cut UV printing production lead times in half while also lowering the minimum order quantities (MOQ’s).
Some of the new machines include:
- Vanguard Digital Flatbed UV Printer: The Flatbed UV Printer will be utilized to directly print to a wide variety of our flower jar lids and concentrate containers. With speeds of up to 800 sq.ft.hr. This technology eliminates the application labor without sacrificing the quality of the print, which ultimately enables operators to deliver jobs at higher volume.
- Epson Large Format Digital Printer: The Epson Large Format printer will be utilized for low quantity runs, prototyping, samples and our marketing/trade show printing needs. Featuring newly-developed Epson solvent ink, for outstanding photographic print quality, durability, speed and media compatibility.
- Summa Flatbed Finisher: Summa’s Professional Flatbed Finishing System is an award-winning solution for producing innovative signage, displays, samples, packaging applications, and printing templates. With an ever increasing arsenal tools and optional add-ons, this equipment will allow us to cut our UV printing production lead-times in half.
- Industrial Label Finishers: This integrated multiple custom label finishing solutions is designed for high-output custom labels in a variety of different finishes. Coupled with Kush’s all-new industrial label printers this combination will lower minimum order quantities (MOQ’s) and shorter production lead-times.
- Industrial Color Label Printers: An inline label printer designed to work specifically with custom label finishers, these printers will allow Kush to bring high capacity label printing in-house, which will lower production lead-times.
- Custom Label Application Equipment: These all-new custom label applicators eliminate the hassle of hand-applying labels on some of our most popular SKU’s, including a variety of our pop-tops and glass jars.
To be added to the distribution list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Kush” in the subject line.
About Kush Bottles
Kush Bottles, Inc. (OTCQB:KSHB) is a dynamic sales platform that provides unique products and services for both businesses and consumers in the cannabis industry including CBD manufacturers. Founded in 2010 as a packaging and supplies company for dispensaries and growers, Kush Bottles has sold more than 1 billion units and now regularly services more than 5,000 legally operated medical and adult-use dispensaries, growers, and producers across North America, South America, and Europe. The Company has facilities in the three largest U.S. cannabis markets and a local sales presence in every major U.S. cannabis market.
Kush Bottles aims to be the gold standard for responsible and compliant products and services in the cannabis industry. Kush Bottles has no direct involvement with the cannabis plant or any products that contain THC or CBD.
For more information, visit www.kushbottles.com or call (888)-920-5874.
This press release may include predictions, estimates or other information that might be considered forward-looking within the meaning of applicable securities laws. While these forward-looking statements represent the Company’s current judgments, they are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which reflect the opinions of the Company’s management only as of the date of this release. Please keep in mind that the Company is not obligating itself to revise or publicly release the results of any revision to these forward-looking statements in light of new information or future events. When used herein, words such as: “potential,” “expect,” “look forward,” “believe,” “dedicated,” “building,” or variations of such words and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated in any forward-looking statements made by the Company herein are often discussed in filings the Company makes with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), available at: www.sec.gov, and on the Company’s website, at: www.kushbottles.com.
Kush Bottles Contacts
Anne Donohoe / Nick Opich
KCSA Strategic Communications
212-896-1265 / 212-896-1206
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Phil Carlson / Elizabeth Barker
KCSA Strategic Communications
212-896-1233 / 212-896-1203
© 2018 GlobeNewswire, Inc. All Rights Reserved.