Byte Power Group Limited (BPG.AX) Mr Warwick Powell Concluding Consultancy Services Providing Strategic Support
Byte Power Group (ASX:BPG) advises that Mr. Warwick Powell is concluding his consulting services that provide strategic support to Byte Power. Mr. Powell was appointed in November 2017 as the cryptocurrency exchange strategic advisor to support the enabling of a world class cryptocurrency exchange including design, fast tracking of its development and assist with ensuring appropriate compliances are achieved with all required regulations.
Since his appointment the following have been achieved -
- an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) partner has been successfully identified and secured;
- an industry-leading "Know Your Client" (KYC) technology expert service provider was identified and has been secured;
- a development and service agreement with Noetic Synergy Sdn Bhd was executed;
- applications for registration with AUSTRAC have been submitted;
- a formal KYC / AML / CTF risk assessment and program development process has been instituted, laying the groundwork for best practices and continuous improvement.
Mr Powell's role will reach completion on 20th July 2018 being a one-month notice period to enable a smooth transition.
On behalf of the company and shareholders, the BPG Board thanks Mr Powell for his contribution.
Michael Wee Company Secretary Byte Power Group Limited T: +61-7-3620-1688 www.bytepowergroup.com
News Provided by ABN Newswire