The global Protective Gloves Market is expected to gain impetus from the rapid growth of various sectors such as food processing, oil & gas, healthcare, chemical, and production facilities. Protective gloves help to minimize occupational risks of various factors and are a necessity in several industries. Protective Gloves Market was USD 12.37 billion in the year 2019 and is expected to reach USD 35.20 billion by the end of 2027.
The world is undergoing a major economic crisis as a result of the rising COVID-19 pandemic. The healthcare industry is facing major crisis as the number of coronavirus positive patients are exceeding the number of beds available at hospitals and medical centres. Most of the businesses are at a temporary halt and the ones able to manage working from homes are barely able to survive the rough waters.
Meanwhile, Fortune Business Insights is offering special analytical reports on different industries impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. These reports will help investors study the market in detail and accordingly make strategies for future revenue generation.
Contents of the Report
The Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What is the nature of the market and how fierce is the competition?
- Who are the major players of the market for safety gloves and what are their key strategies?
- What impact will the COVID-19 pandemic have on the market?
- What are the current trends in this market?
North America Dominated Market Due to Stringent Government Regulations on Gloves and Mask Use
Regionally, North America earned a revenue of USD 4.68 billion in 2019 and emerged dominant on account of the rising awareness about the importance of health and stringent impositions on the use of protective products such as masks, sanitizers, gloves, and others. Furthermore, the rising outbreak of pandemics such as Ebola, Swine Flu, Coronavirus, and others are likely to aid in the expansion of the regional market in the coming years.
Browse Complete Research Report Summary: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/protective-gloves-market-103369
Some of the Key Players of the Market forProtective Gloves include:
- Jiangsu Hanvo Safety Product Co., Ltd. (Jiangsu Province, China)
- Huihong (NANTONG) Safety Products Co., Ltd (Shanghai, China)
- QS Safety (Shanghai, China)
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Lalan Group (Pvt) Ltd (Malwana, Sri Lanka)
- 3M (Minnesota, U.S.)
- Supermax Corporation Berhad (Selangor, Malaysia)
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Showa Glove Co. (New York, U.S.)
- DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
Healthcare & Medical Segment Bagged Largest Share Attributed to Increasing Use of Medical and Surgical Gloves
The global market for protective gloves was dominated by the healthcare and medical sector in 2019. This is attributed to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and the increasing use of medical and surgical gloves among the healthcare workers. However, the construction segment earned 19.5% in terms of share 2019 and is likely to showcase significant growth in the coming years on account of the rising infrastructural development, especially in the developing nations.