The UAE Air Conditioner market is projected to grow at an astronomical rate owing to the factors such as rising government investment toward expansion of metros & airports, increasing spending on construction of new residential units, hotels & shopping malls, coupled with escalating government initiatives such as Dubai Plan 2021 and Abu Dhabi Vision 2030. Besides these, inflow of foreign direct investment, rising spending on green building and smart cities along with burgeoning infrastructure investments in commercial and industrial sector are placing a positive impact toward the growth of the market in the forecast period.
However, the U.A.E. Air conditioner market growth witness sharp decline in its demand due to the COVID-19 scenario as the crisis hampered the demand and supply activity. The lockdown imposition by the government has adversely affected the tourism industry along with various non-essential commercial operations and halt on various construction projects has a pessimistic impact on the demand for air conditioners in the country.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Air Conditioner Market Analysis
, 2020”, the UAE Air Conditioner market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during 2021-26. Based on End-User, Commercial sector acquired the considerable market share in 2019. The launch of various government initiatives such as National Strategy for Higher Education 2030 and Dubai Tourism Strategy 2020 along with rise in construction projects in transportation sector such as expansion of various airport and metro. However, Hospitality sector is growing at a high rate owing to the factors such as growing government initiative to attract foreign investors and tourists and surging presence of international hotel chain.
“UAE Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for Air Conditioner providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
Dubai Dominated the Market
Dubai dominated the UAE Air Conditioner market in 2019 and is projected to maintain its dominance in the forthcoming period. The growth is attributed to growing awareness among people regarding energy efficiency air conditioners, introduction of new innovative product by the market players and strong growth in the hospitality and transportation sector due to host of World Expo 2021. Moreover, burgeoning government investment on infrastructure development and rising inclination toward the installations of chillers and VRFs are expected to strongly contribute towards the growth of UAE Air Conditioner market in the coming period as stated in MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, the key players with a considerable market share in the UAE Air Conditioner market include Daikin, Fujitsu General, Gree, LG Electronics, Samsung etc.
- By Type (Window, Split, Floor Standing, Cassette, Packaged, Ducted Split, Condensing units/VRF)
- By End-User (Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality, Government & Transportation, Oil & Gas, Others)
- By Sales Channel (Direct Sales, Online, Authorized Distributors)
- By Geographic Region (Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, Dubai, Sharjah & Northern Emirates)
- By Competitors (Daikin, Fujitsu General, Gree, LG Electronics, Samsung etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the UAE Air Conditioner?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the UAE Air Conditioner?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the rental construction equipment companies across various regions?