Global Liquid Biopsy Market Industry Size, Share, Development, Growth, Key Players and Demand Forecast to 2025
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Liquid Biopsy Market Forecast to 2025”under Healthcare category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
The global liquid biopsy market is expected to surpass US$ 5 Billion mark by 2025. Liquid biopsy is a non-invasive technology that detects molecular biomarkers using liquid sample without the need for costly or invasive procedures. The abilities of liquid biopsy like, easy and minimal invasiveness, early cancer diagnosis & detection, characterization of new lesions, drug & therapeutic target identifications for cancer treatment are some advantages of liquid biopsies, which improve the safety and efficiency of cancer therapy for patients.
The advantages of liquid biopsy over solid tumor biopsy, rising prevalence of cancer, increasing preference for non-invasive procedures, growing public and private funding to support research activities in the field of liquid biopsy and favorable government initiatives, are some of the factors expected to propel the growth of liquid biopsy market in the coming years. Some of the key factors inhibiting the growth of liquid biopsy market includes, clinical utility challenges, lack of sensitivity and specificity of liquid biopsy tests and unclear reimbursement & regulation scenario.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by Circulating Biomarker
• Based on circulating biomarkers, the global liquid biopsy market is being dominated by Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs).
• The circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) is the second largest segment of the liquid biopsy market.
• The cell free DNA (cfDNA) is the third largest segment of the liquid biopsy market.
• The extracellular vesicles (EVs) segment is the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by Product
• The global liquid biopsy market, by product, is being dominated by Kits and Consumables.
• The instruments segment is likely to witness highest growth in the global liquid biopsy market.
• The services segment captured least share of the liquid biopsy market.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by Application
• The global liquid biopsy market, by application, is being dominated by oncology application.
• Lung cancer and breast cancer accounts for largest share of the liquid biopsy oncology market.
• The non-cancer application segment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment in the market during the forecast period.
Request a free sample copy of Liquid BiopsyMarket Report @
Global Liquid Biopsy Oncology Market & Forecast - by Clinical Application
• On the basis of clinical application, the therapy selection segment is expected to account for largest share of the liquid biopsy market throughout the forecasting period.
• Treatment monitoring captured second highest share of the liquid biopsy market in 2017, being followed by the early cancer screening application.
• Recurrence monitoring captured least share of the liquid biopsy market.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by End User
• In 2017, Reference laboratories captured largest share of the global liquid biopsy market.
• Hospital and Physician laboratories occupied second highest share of the liquid biopsy market in 2017, being followed by Academic and Research Centers.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - by Sample Type
• Blood is the most widely used sample type and is expected to remain the largest market during the forecasting period as well.
• The urine sample segment is anticipated to witness noticeable growth throughout the forecasting period.
Liquid Biopsy Market & Forecast - Regional Analysis
• North America accounted for largest share of the global liquid biopsy market in 2017, followed by Europe.
• In North America, United States accounted for largest share of the liquid biopsy market.
• In Europe, Germany and France are the leading market for liquid biopsy.
• Asia pacific is likely to be the fastest growing market for liquid biopsy during the forecasting period.
• In Asia Pacific, Japan and China are the leading market for liquid biopsy.
• Latin America is the fourth largest market for liquid biopsy, being followed by Middle East & Africa.
“Global Liquid Biopsy Market (by Circulating Biomarker, Product, Application, End User, Clinical Application, Cancer Types, Sample Type, Regional & Country Wise Analysis), Initiatives, Funding and 20 Company Profile - Forecast to 2025” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Global Liquid Biopsy Market.
Please continue to read the complete report at :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on :Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus