Future of the US Defense Industry Market Industry Size, Share, Analysis, Trend & Future Planning 2022
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Future of the US Defense Industry Market Forecast to 2022” underIndustry & Mfg category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends,Top Players, global presence, and their future prospects.
The demand forelectronic warfare systems is anticipated to be driven by rapid technological advancements in the domain and the growing need for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities in militaries globally. Modern warfare places a greater emphasis on information superiority and situational awareness, and this is expected to be a major factor driving spending in this sector. This theory is further supported by increasing investments by most major militaries across the world, which focus on acquiring electronic warfare systems for airborne, ground based and naval platforms.
The Global Electronic Warfare Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for electronic warfare, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Request a free sample copy ofFuture of the US Defense Industry MarketReport @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/411049
The global electronic warfare market, valued at US$13.6 billion in 2017, is projected to grow at aCAGR of 2.64% over the forecast period, to reachUS$17.7 billion by 2027 and cumulatively valueUS$169.4 billion. The market consists of three categories: electronic protection, electronic warfare support and electronic attack systems. The market is expected to be dominated by electronic protection systems, which will account for 59% of the market, followed by electronic warfare support and electronic attack systems with shares of 32% and 9% respectively. North America is forecast to dominate the sector with a share of 45%, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, with shares of 27% and 20% respectively.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global electronic warfare market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different electronic warfare segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global electronic warfare market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global electronic warfare market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top electronic warfare system providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
To browse full research report with TOC, click the link below :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus