Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Perlite Market, Forecast to 2022” underIndustry & Mfg category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends,KeyVendors, global presence, and their future prospects.
Perlite market projected to grow at aCAGR of 7.78%
The perlite market size is estimated to be USD 1.51 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.78% to reachUSD 2.20 billion by 2022. The market is driven by factors such as the increasing urban population, increasing industrialization, and large-scale investments in the construction sector. The construction industry is evolving continuously; huge differences are witnessed in the structures built today as compared to the ones built over a decade ago. Increase in the disposable income of the middle-class population in developing countries and changing preferences in terms of construction methods are increasing the reliance on advanced construction materials and technologies, which is driving the perlite market. Lack of awareness regarding perlite and its benefits, along with unstable costs of raw materials might restrain the demand for perlite.
Request a free sample copy ofPerlite MarketReport @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/312687
The expanded perlite segment held a larger share of the perlite market in 2016
The expanded perlite segment dominated the perlite market in 2016 and is projected to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to its various properties such as high insulation, acoustic properties, and excellent water retention. It also has a high water density that is beneficial for the healthy growth of plants and hence witnesses a high demand from the horticultural sector. Perlite increases the strength, durability, surface finish, and resistance to withstand adverse climatic conditions as per design specifications/requirements without compromising on the quality of the concrete structure. The rising demand for durable, lightweight, and efficient raw materials in the construction industry is expected to boost the perlite market through the forecast period.
Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
The Asia Pacific market is projected to be the fastest-growing during the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of the market is the large-scale government investments in the building & construction sector in the region. Additionally, the increasing population and rising income accelerate the per capita spending on construction. The markets of China and India are projected to be lucrative due to their ongoing and upcoming infrastructural construction projects as well as the increase in consumer spending on construction activities.
Breakdown of Primaries
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts to collect data related to different aspects of the perlite market. Estimates reached after analyzing the secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources included professionals such as constructors, concrete suppliers, additives manufacturers, distributors, consultants, and academic professionals. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 –35%, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 – 35%
- By Designation: C-Level – 65%, and Managers– 35%
- By Region: Europe – 28%, North America– 25%, Asia Pacific – 22%, Middle East & Africa – 15%, and South America – 10%
Note: The tier of the companies is defined on the basis of their total revenue as of 2015.
Tier 1: Revenue > USD 10 billion; Tier 2: USD 1 billion > Revenue > USD 10 billion; Tier 3: Revenue < USD 1 billion
The various key players profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Imerys Minerals (UK)
2. Keltech Energies (India)
3. Dupré Minerals (UK)
4. Amol Dicalite (India)
5. IPM Group of Companies (Philippines)
6. Bergama Mining Perlite (Turkey)
7. Supreme Perlite Company (US)
8. Genper Group (Turkey)
9. The Schundler Company (US)
10. Whittemore Company (US)
11. Aegean perlite SA (Greece)
12. WinkelMann Mineraria SRL (Italy)
13. Nordisk perlite (Denmark)
14. United Perlite Corporation (Philippines)
15. Saudi Perlite industries (Saudi Arabia)
16. Midwest Perlite Inc. (US)
17. Cornerstone Industrial Minerals Corporation (US)
18. Gulf Perlite LLC (Dubai)
19. Perlite-Hellas (Greece)
20. Carolina Perlite Company (US)
The segmentation considered for this report is based on form, application, and region that constitute the key markets. On the basis of form, expanded perlite held a larger share. Factors such as ongoing infrastructural construction activities in emerging economies and rise in the number of new building constructions, globally, are expected to drive the demand for perlite during the forecast period. On the basis of application, this market has been categorized into construction, horticulture & agriculture, and industrial. The construction segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Reasons to buy the report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the perlite market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report will help stakeholders to understand the market and will provide them information on the key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
3. This report will help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights into their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, acquisitions, agreements, partnerships, and expansions.
To browse full research report with TOC, click the link below :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus