Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Digital Twin Market Report Forecast to 2022” under Technology & Media category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key Manufacturers, global presence, and their future prospects.
“Global Digital Twin Market By Application, By End User Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, Global digital twin market is projected to reach $ 13.9 billion by 2022, on account of surging adoption of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and growing penetration of smart technologies and devices such as smartphones, smart TVs and smart grids. Some of the other factors expected to drive the global digital twin market include increasing demand for connected devices and data security coupled with rising Industry 4.0 adoption, which refers to the application of mining and data analytics in manufacturing technologies. Moreover, rising technology adoption in diverse sectors including healthcare, consumer goods and transportation would fuel digital twin market, globally, through 2022. Some of the leading players in the global digital twin market include General Electric Company, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, PTC Inc., ANSYS, Inc., Dassault Systèmes, Siemens AG, Bosch Software Innovation Gmbh and SAP SE.
Discusses the following aspects of digital twin market globally:
• Digital Twin Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Application (Manufacturing Process Planning, Product Design & Others), By End User Sector (Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, Transportation & Others), By Region
• Competitive Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Request a free sample copy of Digital Twin Market Report @
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of digital twin market globally
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, service provider, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with digital twin service provider, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Click the link below to read the Full report :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus