I know mathematics is considered as one of the most boring subjects. No matter how much you try to solve those tricky math problems, it will turn into a querulous. However, all these math problems come when the foundation of learning of subjects is weak.
Similarly goes with your little family members, if their learning foundation is weak they will hate Math just like you! Well, don’t worry today I have reviewed an amazing application for your toddler known asKidsMathApp.
KidsMathApp is a smart math practice app that helps your kid in solving mathematical questions like division, addition, multiplication and subtraction. So, this app is available on the Google Play Store, once you install KidsMathApp grant all the permission.
That’s it, your younger one is all set to solve math problems quickly. I will tell you how it works, suppose if your kid wants to learn addition or subtraction, ask him to click on the subtraction tab. Now he has to answer the questions before the balloon drops.
Every incorrect answer will make you lose one lifeline and if every lifeline is lost, the complete game will go into reply mode. There are unlimited levels to play and trust me your kid will love this app.
The same process applies to other mathematical operations. Every time your kid clears the level, he will be awarded a medal. The higher the level, the higher the equation and your child will become mentally stronger and attentive.Here, I am going to share the app details.
KidsMath App Details:
- This app is only available for Android users.
- App size is 21 MB
- You need to grant permission on Photo/Media/Files and Storage
- KidsMathApp requires Android 5.1 and up.
- Yes, this smart app is free to use.
KidsMath App Features:
- One stop solution to learn all mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- The bronze to GrandMaster Medals on successful completion of levels.
- Infinite levels to learn mathematical operations.
- You can switch the app themes into dark and night.
- Your child can learn basic mathematical operations without much effort.
KidsMath App Benefits:
- Your young ones can develop critical thinking skills.
- Various math problems can easily be solved in a limited time.
- Time Management is important, while solving calculations your kid will try to solve as quickly as possible before the balloon drops. Through this time management ability will develop in them.
- This app is specially designed for 6 years and older kids.
- Your kid will learn concentration and motor skills.
It's time to know the Pros and Cons of KidsMathApp.
I personally recommend this app to all the young ones who are using smartphones and watching videos and playing games. There are various benefits that I have mentioned above. If you involve your young one into developing cognitive skills they can develop themselves into a better form. This is the best math learning app for toddlers or preschoolers.
Your kid will surely love this app and will get excited every time whenever they complete the level and get a medal.
I don’t find any glitch in this app so far. However, your kid may get distracted by the background sound. But don’t worry, you can turn off/on anytime.
I am going to give 5 out of 5 to this lovely KidsMathApp. If we talk about its user interface or performance everything if finest. I am sure kids at my home will love this. What about you? Have you tried this? If not, what are you waiting for? Go and try it now!