CFD brokers can provide many trading opportunities for the trader. There are many types of CFDs offered which can allow you to be exposed to any profit potential to many worldwide markets all over the world. You can trade stocks listed on the NYSE, or if you want a European flavour you could go trade something on the FTSE or DAX. Or if you are feeling for something Asian you can go trade the Nikkei.
Types of CFDs
Here are types of CFDs which you can potentially trade with your CFD provider. The CFDs are issued with the value determined by the relevant underlying reference security or instrument.
- shares and stocks (Share CFDs)
- stock indices and sectors (Index CFDs, Sector CFDs)
- commodities (Commodity CFDs)
- metals: gold and silver (Bullion CFDs)
- foreign exchange (Forex CFDs, Currency Future CFDs and Currency Index CFDs)
- treasuries (Treasury CFDs)
- equity index futures contract (Index Future CFDs)