Global Connected Car Market (SARS-CoV-2, Covid-19 Analysis) Information, by Technology, by Components, by Services , by Connectivity - Forecast 2016-2027
A new market study, titled “ Global Connected Car Market Research Report Size, Status and Forecast 2016-2027” has been featured on Market Research Future.
Companies in the Global Connected Car Market are facing issues in keeping their production facilities fully functional due to shortage of staff and resources amidst the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. Get a hands-on over key drivers and threats to the Global Connected Car Market to make your company future-ready post the pandemic. Avails out reports for exciting prices to learn new opportunities that companies can capitalize on during and after the Coronavirus crisis.
Related Link :https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1140
Connected car is a car which is equipped with advance sensors and technologies and helps the driver to gather real time information around him. Generally it is equipped with internet which is connected with the smart devices both inside the car and outside. The cars can communicate with another cars which is travelling on the same road and can exchange the information about accidents, weather, road blocks, traffic etc. From past couple of years, market for connected cars has seen tremendous growth with incredible CAGR.
Segmentation by Technology: 2G, 3G, LTE, WiFi & Bluetooth.
Segmentation by Components: Sensors, Processors, Cellular and wireless modules.
Segmentation by Services: Safety, Entertainment, Well-Being, Autonomous driving and Vehicle management, OEM Services among others.
Segmentation by Connectivity: Integrated, tethered and embedded.
The prominent players in market of connected cars are- General Motors (U.S.), Apple Inc. (U.S.), Audi AG (Germany), Ford Motor Company (U.S.), Honda Motor Co. Ltd. (Japan), NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands), BMW (Germany), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor Inc. (U.S.), Texas Instruments Incorporated (U.S.), Sierra Wireless (Canada) among others.
- BMW is using SIM card based connected drive technology for connected cars.
- A study shows that Tesla and Toyota are among the smartest companies working in connected car market.
Study Objective of Connected Car Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Connected Car Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Connected Car market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, by components, by services, by connectivity and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Connected Car Market
Currently, North America is dominating the market of Connected Cars with the market share of more than XX%. Technological advancement and need of more safe cars is the key driver of this market in the connected car market. Going ahead, Europe stands as second biggest market of connected cars due to the high standard of living of European countries and high investment in the automotive. Asia Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market with the CAGR of XX%. The current market of connected cars in the APAC region has been valued at US $XX billion which is expected to grow at US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period.
More Information : https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/connected-car-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Reports (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research and Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312