North America held the highest market share in terms of revenue in UV infection control devices market
The global UV infection control devices market size was valued at $317.42 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $524.84 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.5% from 2019 to 2026.
Key Findings of the Study:
- By type, the mobile device segment occupied around half share of the global UV infection control devices market in 2018.
- By end user, the hospitals segment is anticipated to grow with the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- By type, the others segment accounted for more than two-fifths share of the market in 2018.
- BY region, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest rate during the analysis period, followed by LAMEA.
The end user segment to dominate during the estimated period-
Based on end user, the hospital segment held the major share in 2018, generating nearly half of the global UV infection control market. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period.
Moreover, the same segment would showcase the fastest CAGR of 6.8% during the study period. This is attributed to the fact that hospitals receive different types of patients that require surgeries, which leads to increase the adoption of UV infection control devices and therefore drives the growth of the segment.
Frontrunners in the industry-
- CVS Health Corporation
- Express Scripts Holding Company
- Giant Eagle Inc.
- Optum Rx Inc.
- Rowlands Pharmacy
- The Kroger Co.
- Walgreen Co.
- Walmart Stores Inc.
- Apollo Pharmacy