The global atmospheric water generators market is expected to touch USD 6,214.9 million by 2027 on account of the rising demand for potable water and decline in the availability of freshwater. As per a recent report published by Fortune Business Insights titled, “Global Atmospheric Water Generators Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Cooling Condensation and Desiccant Based), By Application (Industrial, Commercial and Household), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027,” the value of this market was USD 1,940.8 million and will rise at a CAGR of 18.1% between 2020 and 2027.
Meanwhile, Fortune Business Insights is offering analytical reports on various markets affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. These reports will help investors study various markets and prepare themselves for the future.
Highlights of the Report
- A comprehensive overview of the atmospheric water generators market
- Key drivers, restraints, challenges, and future opportunities
- Significant industry developments, and current trends of the market
- Table of segmentation based on factors such as product type, application, and region
- List of players and the major strategies adopted to earn significance in the market competition
Industrial Segment Gained Dominance Owing to High Demand for Water
The global market for atmospheric water generators is dominated by the industrial section based on segmentation by application with a 74.5% share earned in 2019. The growth of this section is attributed to the large quantity of water used in industries and manufacturing units. Large scale industries are now acquiring economical and sustainable water solutions such as atmospheric water generators to meet the increasing demand for water.
Browse Complete Research Report Summary: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/atmospheric-water-generator-market-103321
Some of the Key Players of the Atmospheric Water Generators Market include:
- Water-Gen Ltd. (North Carolina, USA)
- Akvosphere (West Bengal, India)
- Drinkable Air Technologies (Florida, USA)
- Eshara Water (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Water Technologies International, Inc. (Florida, USA)
- Clean Wave Products (USA)
- Atmospheric Water Generator, LLC (Florida, USA)
- GENAQ Technologies S.L. (Lucena, Spain)
- Zhongling Xinquan (Fujian) Air Drinking Water Technology Co., Ltd. (Fujian Province, China)
- Atlantis Solar (New York, USA)
Companies Introducing New Products to Earn Lion’s Share
Some of the companies operating in this market are engaging in new product launches and are therefore investing heavily in latest technology. Other vendors are engaging in joint ventures and partnerships to collaboratively earn significant revenues, thereby making a significant remark in the market competition.